Sofia Vergara without makeup vol. WARNING! YOU'VE BEEN WARNED!!!!!

Originally Posted by Rolaholic

Crazy how some of you saying that you'd still smash are the same ones who crucified Katy Perry after seeing her without makeup 
30t6p3b.gif

As for me,I'd still smash both 
devil.gif
Do you actually remember what screen name says what or are you just generalizing ?

seen worst.
why she look like that dude from the black eyed peas though.

seen worst.
why she look like that dude from the black eyed peas though.

Make up will always deceive you. Keep in mind most if not all actresses and singers dont look decent without makeup.
Oh well

Make up will always deceive you. Keep in mind most if not all actresses and singers dont look decent without makeup.
Oh well

Originally Posted by tecca nena

Crazy how some of you saying that you'd still smash are the same ones who crucified Katy Perry after seeing her without makeup 
30t6p3b.gif

devil.gif
Do you actually remember what screen name says what or are you just generalizing ?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

But really, Sofia without make up>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>....>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Katy Perry without make up

Originally Posted by tecca nena

30t6p3b.gif

devil.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

But really, Sofia without make up>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>....>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Katy Perry without make up

Back
Top Bottom