Sofia Vergara without makeup vol. WARNING! YOU'VE BEEN WARNED!!!!!

still smash, she looks like my 1tth grade history teacher, which wasnt that hot....

I don't get it, why is this a shocker?
Every girl dolled up with some make up of course looks different naturally. Especially with celebs/models, with that said if I could, I would.

Hence I still believe, girls who wear little to no make up > girls who wear excessive amounts of cake batter.

I don't get it, why is this a shocker?
Every girl dolled up with some make up of course looks different naturally. Especially with celebs/models, with that said if I could, I would.

Hence I still believe, girls who wear little to no make up > girls who wear excessive amounts of cake batter.

Originally Posted by CWrite78

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

Originally Posted by recycledpaper

mr_55c2a538a0b3c9.jpg

images

300px-Taxus_wood.jpg

Snow-Plow-Resistant-Truncated-Domes-lg.jpg

you would work for the city?
images

300px-Taxus_wood.jpg

5759plow.jpg

Crazy how some of you saying that you'd still smash are the same ones who crucified Katy Perry after seeing her without makeup 
30t6p3b.gif

As for me,I'd still smash both 
devil.gif

Crazy how some of you saying that you'd still smash are the same ones who crucified Katy Perry after seeing her without makeup 
30t6p3b.gif

As for me,I'd still smash both 
devil.gif

I would not be complaining about that face. Bone structure is top notch.

You guys are trippin'.

I would not be complaining about that face. Bone structure is top notch.

You guys are trippin'.

Im not saying I wouldnt smash but some of you guys are the ones that will say you wouldnt smash a regular girl who is way hotter but would smash her... Shows that groupism exist in men also
by the way I dont even believe these pictures therefor definitely still smashing

Im not saying I wouldnt smash but some of you guys are the ones that will say you wouldnt smash a regular girl who is way hotter but would smash her... Shows that groupism exist in men also
by the way I dont even believe these pictures therefor definitely still smashing

Back
Top Bottom