Sock Dart

i'm still in line on a pair of whites since 1pm, no captcha, seriously getting pissed these days I can't get anything on NDC

I feel you
lol NDC used to be the only site I copped on and I used to get alot of ****. Never failed to cop DB, the more limited jordans until recently. About a year ago I fail on everything now. Once in awhile I get lucky on a GR

I was only getting the reds, however the white and blue said OOS once the timer hits zero. Was that the case for some of you?

hmmm i realize something.  i have struck out on the past couple releases when i was logged in on my account.  this time i didnt log in by accident and had to pay the shipping but i finally got through something.  i dont mind paying the 8$ shipping haha.  just a thought.  

how do these fit again. got my normal size 9 in nike should i be ok? dont want to be end up wasting time swapping for these

how do these fit again. got my normal size 9 in nike should i be ok? dont want to be end up wasting time swapping for these
According to what others said in this thread, they run big and a full size down would have worked... I'm in the same boat... I'm an 11 in most Nikes and got an 11 in these. I'm really hoping they work out. 

Ugh, struck out on DSMNY, Hanon, END, and NDC. Anyone wanna help out with a white us size 7?

Ugh, struck out on DSMNY, Hanon, END, and NDC. Anyone wanna help out with a white us size 7?
damn did you sleep? i feel your pain. White was my preferred color, but couldn't get it. got lucky on end for red/blue

never has any nike shoe run bigger than normal (for me) - hope my TTS works out
ohwell.gif

According to what others said in this thread, they run big and a full size down would have worked... I'm in the same boat... I'm an 11 in most Nikes and got an 11 in these. I'm really hoping they work out. 
you're gonna be sliding around in those 

you're gonna be sliding around in those 
watched a few vids on youtube last night and one vid a fellow size 12 person said he went with a size 12 and they fit fine. So i went tts on the one pair i was able to get. If its too big i'll throw an extra insole in there lol

end clothing was gone the min I went on it. was hesitant on the blue but now I regret it :frown: I hope my white fits me tho

Back
Top Bottom