Sock Dart

nobody wants the sock darts either 

Not true. Surprisingly a lot of fiends I know non sneaker head friends have been asking me about these for a while. That plus all of us and that's why they've been so hard to get

WHAT TIME DOES MR PORTER DROP. trying for a red sz 10

Just called NikeLab ... Size 11 and up still available. See if you can place phone orders ... (212) 226-5433

Wanted the Reds but now feeling the whites are growing on me
I dig the whites, but can't image keeping white mesh clean. Wish these were flyknit 
glasses.gif

They sold out on NDC, I wanted the Blue and Red, where can I stil copp? The whites are clean, but keeping them clean will be crazy.

Last edited:
how much you think these will be going for on ebay?  whens the best time to sell?

they are going for like $250 right now.

but the black sock darts released a few months ago are going for $550-$600

how much you think these will be going for on ebay?  whens the best time to sell?

yeah they aren't selling for 550/600 lol. but they aren't going to sell for retail either. and no, this won't be like the am90 independence day pack 

Last edited:

I would guess $250ish. Maybe go up to $300. Not going to go for $500+. 

yeah they aren't selling for 550/600 lol. but they aren't going to sell for retail either. and no, this won't be like the am90 independence day pack 

I would guess $250ish. Maybe go up to $300. Not going to go for $500+. 

Idk if I'm keeping them or not tbh, but when would be the best time to sell them? Obviously not right away I assume.....

Back
Top Bottom