SOCCER/FUTBOL/FOOTBALL FOOTWEAR, KITS & GEAR - 2020/21

Something will pop up. I have a feeling Nike / Puma can create a soft synthetic. I think durability will be tough. But the Obra 2 and hypervenom 1 were (IMO) great uppers as far as being a synthetic that was soft. I know it wasn't quite there as far a legend-esque but it gives me some hope

I don't understand the kangaroo ban.

Kangaroo meat is sold in Australia and globally. The leather not being used for boots would go to waste.

It is what it is. Hoping at the very least they continue to produce Premiers with at least cow leather. If not will just rock Mizuno from here on out as my main boot, along with the Premiers I'm gonna load up on. Also hoping Adidas and PUMA start making proper AG's and making them available in the USA.

The whole no kangaroo leather thing seems strange just since there really aren't that many shoes still made with it in general. Why not just keep making 1 or 2 shoes per brand with it or still have a "Craft" pack with leather. Unless it really is too expensive and cuts into profit margins. But if that is the case why not just raise the price on kangaroo boots...they don't seem to be having a problem raising the price every year on other silhouettes.

The whole no kangaroo leather thing seems strange just since there really aren't that many shoes still made with it in general. Why not just keep making 1 or 2 shoes per brand with it or still have a "Craft" pack with leather. Unless it really is too expensive and cuts into profit margins. But if that is the case why not just raise the price on kangaroo boots...they don't seem to be having a problem raising the price every year on other silhouettes.

But also why not just use regular leather from a cow? It makes absolutely no sense. It's all about cost cutting cause their crap synthetic material is always going to cost less than the hide of an animal.

Screenshot_20230316-182950_Chrome~2.jpg

36F08DB6-65C7-4A2E-95A1-9ADDC660837B.jpeg 2B459DD6-F0C9-4726-A7E9-DC5F72CAEDA0.jpeg

Wore these out in a pickup game, love everything about them. Will be rotating between these and the Mercs

Also like El Argentino El Argentino said, the additional grip is negligible at best, I don’t even notice it. The comfort (especially in the heel) makes up for it though
The in hand pics of these i have seen look so much better then the stock pics. Love the small blue writing on the outer heal and instep. Great little detail

Back
Top Bottom