** Soccer/Futbol/Football Feet, Kits and Gear - 2011 **

When do the new ronaldo's come out? also, those can't be superflys, no Flywire and no carbon fiber unless they are installing that now with this cw.

Originally Posted by DrewDioxin

When do the new ronaldo's come out? also, those can't be superflys, no Flywire and no carbon fiber unless they are installing that now with this cw.

i don't have a release date, but soccerreviews.com says that the pics were taken in niketown seattle and that they were on the sales floor (so i would think very, very soon). it is the new superfly (the price tag is US$400, and says 'superfly' if you enlarge the image). flywire is present in the boot (see pic below - my badd, i should have included that in my initial post). also, i believe that the picture of the outsole that i have in my prior post is of the non-superfly version. in this picture, the sensa-stud is clearly a different color, and the outsole appears to be black. at least nike isn't completely eliminating the tepex outsoles along with the elite line!

i hope this clears things up.... sorry about the confusion!
f51264c61847218f90320edeb62b2df127c90952_r.jpg

i don't have a release date, but soccerreviews.com says that the pics were taken in niketown seattle and that they were on the sales floor (so i would think very, very soon). it is the new superfly (the price tag is US$400, and says 'superfly' if you enlarge the image). flywire is present in the boot (see pic below - my badd, i should have included that in my initial post). also, i believe that the picture of the outsole that i have in my prior post is of the non-superfly version. in this picture, the sensa-stud is clearly a different color, and the outsole appears to be black. at least nike isn't completely eliminating the tepex outsoles along with the elite line!

i hope this clears things up.... sorry about the confusion!
f51264c61847218f90320edeb62b2df127c90952_r.jpg

I wasn't calling you a liar Rip, good looks though. I'll keep my eyes peeled for the vapor version.

I wasn't calling you a liar Rip, good looks though. I'll keep my eyes peeled for the vapor version.

oh i know! it's all good.... that was totally my badd posting a pic of the non-superfly version. good eye by you!
the product/color numbers for the SF are 476711 464 if you wanted to call up and see if nikefind has it in their system.

oh i know! it's all good.... that was totally my badd posting a pic of the non-superfly version. good eye by you!
the product/color numbers for the SF are 476711 464 if you wanted to call up and see if nikefind has it in their system.

Thanks Rip, I really like the mercurials and that cw is sick. My issue is the CR2's I have now, the teijin is starting to peel and I literally play one game a week. After all is said and done I will have played 10 games all together and a two 2 hr practices to break them in. Is this voucher worthy or has anyone had this problem?

Thanks Rip, I really like the mercurials and that cw is sick. My issue is the CR2's I have now, the teijin is starting to peel and I literally play one game a week. After all is said and done I will have played 10 games all together and a two 2 hr practices to break them in. Is this voucher worthy or has anyone had this problem?

that's definitely voucher worthy! i'll probably be sending back a pair of the original maestri's this week as well (the lower lace eyelets tore off the upper). i'm just incredibly disappointed that all traces of the elite series are already gone from NDC and swoosh - during yesterday's manchester derby more nike players were wearing disco'd elite series boots than the new colorways. i hope nike gets the hint!

that's definitely voucher worthy! i'll probably be sending back a pair of the original maestri's this week as well (the lower lace eyelets tore off the upper). i'm just incredibly disappointed that all traces of the elite series are already gone from NDC and swoosh - during yesterday's manchester derby more nike players were wearing disco'd elite series boots than the new colorways. i hope nike gets the hint!

Originally Posted by riphamilton

I know the elite's are lighter and all.  But i hear people had problems with the carbon fiber sole plate being too rigid.  And that's why some players stayed with the regular Teimpo's and Maestri's.  Anyone have personal experience.

I have synthetic adizero I's right now.  But i kind of wish i went the leather route.  I think my next boot will either be preds or new adizero leather with micoach.  I think that would be just cool to see how much i actually run a game and my top speed and other stuff.  Will probably motivate me to train more too lol. 

I am not looking forward to new Vapors or D5s.  Vapors i will wait to pass judgment but look like the same thing as the VII's.  The D5s are said to be synthetic uppers only.  And all those flashy colorways look dumb to me.  Maybe if they get really good reviews and have a black or white out color way i will think about it.

Great pics though guys haven't seen some of these.

Originally Posted by riphamilton

I know the elite's are lighter and all.  But i hear people had problems with the carbon fiber sole plate being too rigid.  And that's why some players stayed with the regular Teimpo's and Maestri's.  Anyone have personal experience.

I have synthetic adizero I's right now.  But i kind of wish i went the leather route.  I think my next boot will either be preds or new adizero leather with micoach.  I think that would be just cool to see how much i actually run a game and my top speed and other stuff.  Will probably motivate me to train more too lol. 

I am not looking forward to new Vapors or D5s.  Vapors i will wait to pass judgment but look like the same thing as the VII's.  The D5s are said to be synthetic uppers only.  And all those flashy colorways look dumb to me.  Maybe if they get really good reviews and have a black or white out color way i will think about it.

Great pics though guys haven't seen some of these.

Thanks Rip. I'm gonna wait till my season is over and then send them in. Bums me out that for 230 dollars I could'nt get at least 6 months worth of play lol.

Thanks Rip. I'm gonna wait till my season is over and then send them in. Bums me out that for 230 dollars I could'nt get at least 6 months worth of play lol.

Originally Posted by Jking0821

Just a heads up, but according to Soccer.com's prices the actually miCoach device will cost you an extra $70

Originally Posted by Jking0821

Just a heads up, but according to Soccer.com's prices the actually miCoach device will cost you an extra $70

some copy paste of soccer.com tweets regarding nike launch dates....

CR7 Vapors will be online Nov 18. After that, the next color will be January. RT @michaeldender: when do the new vapors come out?

January RT @rhysam11: when do we get new T90 Laser IV colors?

New color in January. New cleat in July. RT @grayransom: will the CTR's be a whole new cleat or just new colorways?

some copy paste of soccer.com tweets regarding nike launch dates....

CR7 Vapors will be online Nov 18. After that, the next color will be January. RT @michaeldender: when do the new vapors come out?

January RT @rhysam11: when do we get new T90 Laser IV colors?

New color in January. New cleat in July. RT @grayransom: will the CTR's be a whole new cleat or just new colorways?

nothing too groundbreaking here, but i thought it was cool to see a boot and stud change by joleon lescott in the middle of a match be chronicled by the TV director.... and this made me wonder why with all the flashy colorways, players don't wear a different colorway on each foot. also - the black/orange legend iv's are growing on me, bigtime....
7b216f634b1f9c2bdbf9e8a16e15cc65e3f16e54_r.jpg

12d263c6c140d15991727bd19cd7e0eddf7ae61c_r.jpg

360267a68d4ff17b94b29ade89307acb9fbb6043_r.jpg

nothing too groundbreaking here, but i thought it was cool to see a boot and stud change by joleon lescott in the middle of a match be chronicled by the TV director.... and this made me wonder why with all the flashy colorways, players don't wear a different colorway on each foot. also - the black/orange legend iv's are growing on me, bigtime....
7b216f634b1f9c2bdbf9e8a16e15cc65e3f16e54_r.jpg

12d263c6c140d15991727bd19cd7e0eddf7ae61c_r.jpg

360267a68d4ff17b94b29ade89307acb9fbb6043_r.jpg

Back
Top Bottom