** Soccer/Futbol/Football Feet, Kits and Gear - 2011 **

promo pics from @nikefootball showing fernando torres (who just scored v man united to make it 3-1) getting his laser IV's delivered.... i was under the impression that the elite line was being discontinued, but the box says that these are the 'elite' version, although no tepex carbon fiber soleplate. wondering if i should buy another pair of maestri ii elite's off swoosh before they all disappear. i thought that the elite line was a bit much when it first came out, but i've become a believer in the program after buying the CTRs and T90s.... hope it's not gone forever!
39a26e361746914a9f62bdddb99aa63a28456a6d_r.jpg

c7436eea6b57413e1731935928ffd31e1383ad74_r.jpg

promo pics from @nikefootball showing fernando torres (who just scored v man united to make it 3-1) getting his laser IV's delivered.... i was under the impression that the elite line was being discontinued, but the box says that these are the 'elite' version, although no tepex carbon fiber soleplate. wondering if i should buy another pair of maestri ii elite's off swoosh before they all disappear. i thought that the elite line was a bit much when it first came out, but i've become a believer in the program after buying the CTRs and T90s.... hope it's not gone forever!
39a26e361746914a9f62bdddb99aa63a28456a6d_r.jpg

c7436eea6b57413e1731935928ffd31e1383ad74_r.jpg

everyone at nike hq must have been facepalming to see the first PK taken with the new lasers result in this....

Originally Posted by SinnerP

1000x.jpg

on the bright side, torres showed glimpses of the one who used to play for liverpool.

everyone at nike hq must have been facepalming to see the first PK taken with the new lasers result in this....

Originally Posted by SinnerP

1000x.jpg

on the bright side, torres showed glimpses of the one who used to play for liverpool.

Originally Posted by Cali Fresh

Does anyone know the drifference between Basic and Authentic lettering on jerseys?

On World Soccer Shop? I'm under the assumption that basic is like the PU EPL printing and Authentic is the Lextra EPL printing.  For jerseys other than EPL, I believe that the basic lettering will be missing the small details but still carry the same look- good for replicas if you don't care about the detail and want to save a few bucks.  For authentic printing, it will be exactly as the players wear. I think it's best to just pay a few extra bucks for the authentic and you won't be disappointed.

Originally Posted by Cali Fresh

Does anyone know the drifference between Basic and Authentic lettering on jerseys?

On World Soccer Shop? I'm under the assumption that basic is like the PU EPL printing and Authentic is the Lextra EPL printing.  For jerseys other than EPL, I believe that the basic lettering will be missing the small details but still carry the same look- good for replicas if you don't care about the detail and want to save a few bucks.  For authentic printing, it will be exactly as the players wear. I think it's best to just pay a few extra bucks for the authentic and you won't be disappointed.

^ You should also ask the guys in the "soccer jersey" thread in the showcase forum.

^ You should also ask the guys in the "soccer jersey" thread in the showcase forum.

cesc announces that he's leaving nike for puma via twitter (@cesc4official) and youtube.... even though he may not consistently start once iniesta returns, i think this is an undeniable blow for the CTR360 marketing.
c9e16f60481e9227dbbe709fa658f77ece7c18bf_r.jpg

7fc36e1668164a501b45938b27b0db1f5d7cd5ed_r.jpg

boot will be called the PWR-C 1.12; soccer.com says they will be available in december.

meanwhile, here's some of the latest from the cracks at siamboots (all credit for the images goes to them)....

the next CR mercurial colorway
c69168644e19952ddc0ad839a7c46e9ee5da6b4a_r.jpg

new k-leather T90 colorway
fd9262063a4191cc9ae223d6a4cd6ec0144103d0_r.jpg

there were a couple new CTR colorways as well, but nothing notable.... i believe one was orange, another was purple.

also, adidas has officially announced the adizero micoach
a4426716ac4da17f990220db40fb4e53b5d839da_r.jpg

The adidas F50 adizero miCoach acts as your own personal statistician, delivering precise information direct to your computer. The chip will allow you to track and upload performance data including speed, max speed, number of sprints, distance, and distance at high intensity levels and time. Using 360 degree movement, the on-board memory stores all of your stats during a game for up to seven hours. They can then be uploaded to the miCoach website, where you can share them with friends on Facebook!

To buy the bundle of the new adidas F50 adizero miCoach football boots with the miCoach Speed Cell and extras will cost £200 GBP / €245 EURO / $270 USD, or alternatively you can still purchase the boot as a stand alone product without the Speed Cell for £150 GBP / €210 EURO / $200 USD. They boot will be available to pre-order from tomorrow for a December 1st launch.

cesc announces that he's leaving nike for puma via twitter (@cesc4official) and youtube.... even though he may not consistently start once iniesta returns, i think this is an undeniable blow for the CTR360 marketing.
c9e16f60481e9227dbbe709fa658f77ece7c18bf_r.jpg

7fc36e1668164a501b45938b27b0db1f5d7cd5ed_r.jpg

boot will be called the PWR-C 1.12; soccer.com says they will be available in december.

meanwhile, here's some of the latest from the cracks at siamboots (all credit for the images goes to them)....

the next CR mercurial colorway
c69168644e19952ddc0ad839a7c46e9ee5da6b4a_r.jpg

new k-leather T90 colorway
fd9262063a4191cc9ae223d6a4cd6ec0144103d0_r.jpg

there were a couple new CTR colorways as well, but nothing notable.... i believe one was orange, another was purple.

also, adidas has officially announced the adizero micoach
a4426716ac4da17f990220db40fb4e53b5d839da_r.jpg

The adidas F50 adizero miCoach acts as your own personal statistician, delivering precise information direct to your computer. The chip will allow you to track and upload performance data including speed, max speed, number of sprints, distance, and distance at high intensity levels and time. Using 360 degree movement, the on-board memory stores all of your stats during a game for up to seven hours. They can then be uploaded to the miCoach website, where you can share them with friends on Facebook!

To buy the bundle of the new adidas F50 adizero miCoach football boots with the miCoach Speed Cell and extras will cost £200 GBP / €245 EURO / $270 USD, or alternatively you can still purchase the boot as a stand alone product without the Speed Cell for £150 GBP / €210 EURO / $200 USD. They boot will be available to pre-order from tomorrow for a December 1st launch.

New CR Mercs aren't that great. IMO the black/volt safari on the current model is the sickest. And disappointed with Cesc... leaving Arsenal and now leaving Nike... 
30t6p3b.gif

New CR Mercs aren't that great. IMO the black/volt safari on the current model is the sickest. And disappointed with Cesc... leaving Arsenal and now leaving Nike... 
30t6p3b.gif

So those Mercurials are Ronaldo's? hmmm. might cop. On another note, does anyone know any good replacements for the laces in mercurials, mine are too damn short.

So those Mercurials are Ronaldo's? hmmm. might cop. On another note, does anyone know any good replacements for the laces in mercurials, mine are too damn short.

Mario Götze is with Nike till 2022.Nike pays him 11mil Euros/year.
Bad deal, Mesut Özil gets more than 1.5mil Euros/year.

Falcao signed with Puma.
Puma is spending a lots of money this year - Thierry Henry, Kun Agüero and now Fabregas and Falcao.

Mario Götze is with Nike till 2022.Nike pays him 11mil Euros/year.
Bad deal, Mesut Özil gets more than 1.5mil Euros/year.

Falcao signed with Puma.
Puma is spending a lots of money this year - Thierry Henry, Kun Agüero and now Fabregas and Falcao.

Back
Top Bottom