So you're at the school library. You see a cute chick.... NIKETALK SUCCESS!!! PICTURES ON PAGE 8

if woulda been funny if you were taking the pic and you forgot to silence the shutter sound on your phone

"Hi
glasses.gif
o this thing, don't worry its not herpes....... want to lick it
wink.gif
"

Originally Posted by mases apprentice

ask her if she can watch your stuff for like 2 minutes. come back tell her thanks, what is she studying. and turn your game on.

yeah, and then she takes off with your stuff...

Originally Posted by jawnyquest

Originally Posted by Ghenges

carry small packets of pepper with you at all times. walk behind her and sprinkle some on her shoulder without her knowing. she sneezes. you say god bless you. the ice is broken.

works everytime.

name your kids after me.

roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

"Hey, I've been secretly taking pics of you and posting them on a forum full of pervs and underage derelicts asking advice on how to make things workwith you just enough to get my hymen grind on...do you think you can have pitiful bathroom sex with me just because I'm so desperate?"

Originally Posted by DOWNTOWN43

honestly if you have a zit, just take the L.

give it a few days for your face to clear and get back in the game.
best advice in here.
nerd.gif

smile at her tho and wink from afar tho. Speak to her when your face has cleared up. Don't be so bold today when you aren't 100%.

You don't...she's studying..looking hella stressed..she might cuss you out.
laugh.gif

Plus you already losing with that cold sore on your lip.

lolll no hate op but she looks like she doesnt wanna be bothered.

Originally Posted by Twig1026

"Hey, I've been secretly taking pics of you and posting them on a forum full of pervs and underage derelicts asking advice on how to make things work with you just enough to get my hymen grind on...do you think you can have pitiful bathroom sex with me just because I'm so desperate?"
Why we gotta be pervs and underage derelicts, though?

Happens a lot but if they look focused, leave em alone. That's what I do. I just gawk at women when I go to the library.

EDIT EDIT: alright so i did the whole bathroom bit. as i was walking i saw her glancing at me. I said thank you, she smiled i smiled. now i'm back at sitting down. Imma go try to talk to her.. but not sure when to. Planning to introduce myself to her, then ask her a few questions, then finally just go for it and ask for that number. what u think nt?
Oh you failed miserably. That smile apparently was an icebreaker. Should have struck up a conversation from there to put her at ease from her workjust for lil bit then be like "Looks like you have a lot of studying to do so I'll let you get back to that. I don't know it seems out of the bluebut may I have your number/do you want a cup of coffee?" Never hurts to ask if you're confident.

What mases apprentice said... And don't introduce yourself right away. You should've started some convo, get her laughing, and then after talking acouple minutes you introduce yourself.

edit: Did she even take her headphones off when you talked to her?

Originally Posted by Lazy B

Happens a lot but if they look focused, leave em alone. That's what I do. I just gawk at women when I go to the library.

EDIT EDIT: alright so i did the whole bathroom bit. as i was walking i saw her glancing at me. I said thank you, she smiled i smiled. now i'm back at sitting down. Imma go try to talk to her.. but not sure when to. Planning to introduce myself to her, then ask her a few questions, then finally just go for it and ask for that number. what u think nt?
Oh you failed miserably. That smile apparently was an icebreaker. Should have struck up a conversation from there to put her at ease from her work just for lil bit then be like "Looks like you have a lot of studying to do so I'll let you get back to that. I don't know it seems out of the blue but may I have your number/do you want a cup of coffee?" Never hurts to ask if you're confident.

ahh. yeah. guess i'll take the L.
frown.gif
cool story to myself.

When chicks are studying like that chances are they're not even gonna pick your call up anyway to date you.

Originally Posted by mases apprentice

OP got no game

your suppose to talk to her right when you got back, now its just awkward good job. go home
laugh.gif
Exactly what I was about to say.

You just defeated the whole purpose of asking her to watch your stuff.

I just got Deja Vu.

I swear someone made this exact thread, like almost word for word with the zit on the face like 5 or 6 years ago on NT.

I remember cause everybody was really trying to help dude.

Damn I got a good memory.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom