So your girl cheats on you with another girl...

I don't understand how any dood would be mad if they found out about this...me personally, I'd tell her, "You shoulda just told me....I don'tmind." But if she leaves me for another girl, I wouldn't believe it. I'd remain speechless.

Then again, I'd have to be in the situation to get my full and true response.

Originally Posted by Primavera Vills

I don't understand how any dood would be mad if they found out about this...me personally, I'd tell her, "You shoulda just told me....I don't mind." But if she leaves me for another girl, I wouldn't believe it. I'd remain speechless.
This.

[Misinformed NTer] If she goes both ways, surely she must be down for a threesome. [Misinformed NTer]

Originally Posted by Diego

[Misinformed NTer] If she goes both ways, surely she must be down for a threesome. [Misinformed NTer]
Word I've dealt with 4 Bo Jackson's and never had a threesome.

Originally Posted by Jabawokee

But the other girl isn't the fantasy type lesbian...you know the butch type.
if thats tha case then its like
indifferent.gif
i wouldnt kno what2 say i wouldnt wanna watch my chick and a butch chick go at it
laugh.gif

The only way I'd be mad is if she cheats wit one of those masculine type doms... or if she just leaves me foranother chick...

Originally Posted by Primavera Vills

I don't understand how any dood would be mad if they found out about this...me personally, I'd tell her, "You shoulda just told me....I don't mind." But if she leaves me for another girl, I wouldn't believe it. I'd remain speechless.

Then again, I'd have to be in the situation to get my full and true response.

....most def if your girl is a fem she going to cheat on you with an AG/Stud..no way its going to be another fem. Thats very rare.

Originally Posted by dvdjamm5150

Originally Posted by Bowzer Blitz

Diego wrote:

Word I've dealt with 4 Bo Jackson's and never had a threesome.
wha_cat.jpg

He meant he's messed around with four bi-sexual(Bo Jackson, two sport athlete. He was using a double entendre) women and he hasn't had the chance toengage in a MFF threesome.

Originally Posted by stacksblowinpurp

Originally Posted by Jabawokee

But the other girl isn't the fantasy type lesbian...you know the butch type.
if thats tha case then its like
indifferent.gif
i wouldnt kno what 2 say i wouldnt wanna watch my chick and a butch chick go at it
laugh.gif

i dunno. find it hard to believe u dudes wouldn't be upset if you found out ya chick was getting it in with another broad. that wouldn't hurt ya ego atall?

I don't give an EFF what ya'll say...
If you found out ya girl was cheatin...whether it be male or female...
Ya'll gon be TIGHT...
Askin 4 a 3some aint gon be on ya mind...

Originally Posted by BLADE BR0WN

The only way I'd be mad is if she cheats wit one of those masculine type doms... or if she just leaves me for another chick...

Sick wouldn't describe how I would feel

Back
Top Bottom