So 'Ye and Kim K are dating... for real.

^Meh, that's common knowledge
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by FedExciter

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

Originally Posted by cap1229

def gay.

i don't think he's gay...

bi possibly but i don't think he's gay
Probably gonna get blasted for this but oh well...

There is no such thing as a bi male in my book. If you like sexual encounters with men you are gay, I dont care how much kitty u get on the side
it doesn't work that way.. You're bi if you're with men and women.  It's not a "sort of gay" situation...
People like to look at bisexuality as a cop out to saying they're homosexual, but that's not what it is.

I really don't think this dude Kanye is into men at all. Why does every celebrity have to be gay on the internet?

And he's not smiling because contrary to popular belief, this dude actually doesn't like the media having access to every bit of his relationship. It's why the last ones failed.

Originally Posted by ServeChilled81

i don't think he's gay...

bi possibly but i don't think he's gay

There is no such thing as a bi male in my book. If you like sexual encounters with men you are gay, I dont care how much kitty u get on the side
it doesn't work that way.. You're bi if you're with men and women.  It's not a "sort of gay" situation...
People like to look at bisexuality as a cop out to saying they're homosexual, but that's not what it is.
You know these close minded teenagers aren't trying to hear that
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by FIRST B0RN

laugh.gif
Thats my opinion and im sticking to it, absolutely nothing against gay people, or Kanye for that matter

and guessing someone age based on their opinion is teenager activity homie , foh

laugh.gif
Thats my opinion and im sticking to it, absolutely nothing against gay people, or Kanye for that matter

and guessing someone age based on their opinion is teenager activity homie , foh

U all must b "gay" (except FedEx).. That "I'm not gay he sucked my (___)," doesnt work here...
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by destroy1

laugh.gif

U all must b "gay" (except FedEx).. That "I'm not gay he sucked my (___)," doesnt work here...
ohwell.gif
i'm pretty certain that isn't what any of us were talking about... you sound foolish.

Originally Posted by Gordonson

I really don't think this dude Kanye is into men at all. Why does every celebrity have to be gay on the internet?

And he's not smiling because contrary to popular belief, this dude actually doesn't like the media having access to every bit of his relationship. It's why the last ones failed.

So why wouldn't he wife up a broad that wouldn't be in the limelight? Makes no sense brah...

His last relationship failed because of the media having access to every bit of his relationship... So he goes and "wifes" up a broad that's 100x more famous than before...
laugh.gif

Amber broke up w/him cuz he was an *** according to her...and no one knew much about her until they broke up...she never spoke when they were together...

No one ever mentioned Alexis when they were dating and engage...most probably couldn't pick her out of a crowd

...how did the media mess up either of those relationships...and why get w/the woman who relies on all her business being in the media to make money?

and men can definitely be bisexual...sexuality isn't a black and white and people like to make it seem...

Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral

*Searches on eBay for Air Flight 89's*..
You'd be surprised at how many people on my instagram and tumblr are posting pics of Flight 89's just because Ye wore them

Amber broke up w/him cuz he was an *** according to her...and no one knew much about her until they broke up...she never spoke when they were together...

No one ever mentioned Alexis when they were dating and engage...most probably couldn't pick her out of a crowd

...how did the media mess up either of those relationships...and why get w/the woman who relies on all her business being in the media to make money?

and men can definitely be bisexual...sexuality isn't a black and white and people like to make it seem...

That censorship mean garden tool? 
laugh.gif

I don't know Ye personally, but he has been vocal about his hatred of the paparazzi and all of those rumor outlets. Even being photographed when he's trying to have some alone time seems to set him off.

Amber was ALL OVER EVERYWHERE when they were together, to the point where she didn't have to speak. The paparazzi did all of the talking for them. He also started drinking heavy, and acting a fool. I'm willing to bet that had a lot to do with their break up.

Alexis was kept out of the limelight well enough, but it seemed like son was really at his peak around that point, and wanted one of these bad models like every one else did. He lost himself.

Regarding why he ended up with Kim; they worked together and she's bad as hell. Can't help who you fall for.

Originally Posted by PRIME

*Searches on eBay for Air Flight 89's*..
You'd be surprised at how many people on my instagram and tumblr are posting pics of Flight 89's just because Ye wore them
30t6p3b.gif
I know right... But I just let em cook. 

Kanye fell for Kim because of her status, not her personality. Kim is a gawd damn idiot, and Kanye knows this, but Kanye finally met the female version of him. Anything lesser would be a waste.

KIM KARDASHIAN
Buys Kanye West SICKEST 
Birthday Present Ever

EXCLUSIVE
0608-kanyes-lambrogini-tmz-wm-v2-2.png
What does the woman who has everything get the man who has everything for his birthday? If you're Kim Kardashian, you buy your boyfriend Kanye West a rare $750,000 Lamborghini.  Ball so hard!

Sources close to the couple tell TMZ ... Kim purchased the Lamborghini Aventador LP 700-4 in L.A. for her new BF, who's celebrating his 35th birthday today. But Kanye can't play with it yet because he's in Ireland on the Watch the Throne tour. 

So we're told Kim wanted to give him a taste of his gift -- so she took a video of the car to show him ... and we're told she's screening the video in person tonight on the Emerald Isle. 

So it's probably safe to say the car won't be Kanye's only present this year.

Welp, even if 808s & Heartbreaks 2 is a piece of ^@, Kanye won. I don't even think she bought Kris Humphries Charmin tissue.

Originally Posted by Peep Game

Welp, even if 808s & Heartbreaks 2 is a piece of ^@&#, Kanye won. I don't even think she bought Kris Humphries Charmin tissue.
roll.gif

and for the genre, 808s isn't as bad as ya'll make it out to be.

Kanye wifed it up just in time for his birthday gift hmmm

Spoiler [+]
JK though it would be funny if he broke up with her soon
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom