So 'Ye and Kim K are dating... for real.

Originally Posted by TheGoldenChild

she's hot, but it still amazes me that she's on the news and in magazines so much, despite having any talents whatsoever!!
...unfortunately that's all you need
I hate when people say this stuff. 
laugh.gif

they know damn well there have been shows and magazines about supermodels... what were their other talents?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

she's hot, but it still amazes me that she's on the news and in magazines so much, despite having any talents whatsoever!!
laugh.gif

they know damn well there have been shows and magazines about supermodels... what were their other talents?
laugh.gif
I find supermodels to be more talented than someone who dropped a sex-tape and turned it into a "brand", but anyways, supposedly Kim can only wear black and white with Kanye 
nerd.gif
 and I haven't seen her in any other colours yet...
2ed62j8.jpg
20fco7q.jpg

28vsjlg.jpg
2nimmgx.jpg

Originally Posted by newmoanyuh

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
I find supermodels to be more talented than someone who dropped a sex-tape and turned it into a "brand", but anyways, supposedly Kim can only wear black and white with Kanye 
nerd.gif
 and I haven't seen her in any other colours yet...
1178o3l.png

The more im seeing these 2 together the more im convinced this is a Publicity Stunt - Im not believing this for one second, the fact they HAVE to PDA all over the place

Originally Posted by imvictor

Originally Posted by cucumbercool

How is that deviant? Looks like a fit to the barber shop or corner store
This. Please respond. 
Looks like gym clothes to me.

I personally sensed a joking tone in there.  Perhaps I'm wrong?
nerd.gif

She is though, you can tell he got her open. He has just the right amount of fame she was looking for. Hell so does she, this might work.

Not that im up on all this that much, but ive yet to see a pic of these two where Kanye looks happy.

Im just sayin.

Back
Top Bottom