So who's watched Machete? VOL. Jessica Alba :thirst smiley

Originally Posted by ksteezy

Hmmmm Michelllleee
Would give up a leg or arm to have her as a wife, even if it involves her beating the living @%*# outta me with that tough attitude. /shrug

pimp.gif
 Nice pictures, straight from your phone.
pimp.gif

sheeeittt.  i got this movie in my downloads folder.  gonna have to watch it soon. 

sheeeittt.  i got this movie in my downloads folder.  gonna have to watch it soon. 

Originally Posted by p0tat0 5alad

Rodriguez > Alba

devil.gif
 i love her so much, baddest latina ever imo. Something about her attitude, the fact that she never smiles and the fact that she could quite possibly kick my *** is so sexy to me.

Originally Posted by p0tat0 5alad

Rodriguez > Alba

devil.gif
 i love her so much, baddest latina ever imo. Something about her attitude, the fact that she never smiles and the fact that she could quite possibly kick my *** is so sexy to me.

Wow...I just realized where the Logan comments were coming from...smh @ my iPhones autocorrect....

Wow...I just realized where the Logan comments were coming from...smh @ my iPhones autocorrect....

Yo this movie is a trip lol on some real ishh lol  Homeboy be cutting head offs like nothing
roll.gif
 You gotta appreciate Robert Rodriguez
2eb16d1f0c1b9e84c2af3efb7d530e0a199eb302.gif

Yo this movie is a trip lol on some real ishh lol  Homeboy be cutting head offs like nothing
roll.gif

Originally Posted by peanut214

roll.gif

lol forreal it just catches you off guard how blunt they just cut off limbs in the movie.  thumbs up for michelle rodriguez
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by peanut214

roll.gif

lol forreal it just catches you off guard how blunt they just cut off limbs in the movie.  thumbs up for michelle rodriguez
smokin.gif

Back
Top Bottom