So who's watched Machete? VOL. Jessica Alba :thirst smiley

Originally Posted by ksteezy

Btw who's the mini Eva Mendez buttnaked at the beginning?
nerd.gif
pimp.gif
Mayra Leal

images

Eva-Mendes-Mayra-Leal-Separados-660.jpg

devil.gif
would eat both of alba's holes, even with her herpes present. Would wear 'em like a badge of honor
laugh.gif

devil.gif
would eat both of alba's holes, even with her herpes present. Would wear 'em like a badge of honor
laugh.gif

I got it from the Redbox a couple of nights ago. Machete is just comedy, the whole way thru, and then you have Alba trying to be a serious actor. DeNiro being in it, makes it crazy as well. The whole shebang is a wild picture.

I got it from the Redbox a couple of nights ago. Machete is just comedy, the whole way thru, and then you have Alba trying to be a serious actor. DeNiro being in it, makes it crazy as well. The whole shebang is a wild picture.

Originally Posted by ToLiveandDieinNJ

this is what ruined the movie for me, the fact that she's not that great of an actress and she just played it way too serious.

Originally Posted by ToLiveandDieinNJ

this is what ruined the movie for me, the fact that she's not that great of an actress and she just played it way too serious.

Back
Top Bottom