So who's going to start wearing their WINTER COATS this week?

smh.gif
being a dude who was raised in a tropical country, this is the time of the year when I suffer the most
sick.gif

Parkas, Pea Coats, Puffers...
smh.gif

I walked out of the house for the first time today @ around 8pm and I see snow on my damn car
smh.gif
Glad I got my fall/winter shopping done. Time to move onto the Christmas gifts now.

I noticed it snows more in the East end of the city ,we don't get it as bad here in Etobicoke. I think it was last week when I saw some lawns along Finchave. E covered with snow...yikes.

It's definitely getting cold. Picked up a jet black snowboard jacket. Microfiber layering ftw!

This dude doesn't want to leave the house being the only one out on the streets with a winter coat on.

Trust me, I've done that before
laugh.gif
embarassed.gif

Anyways, once it gets to below 5 degrees, the winter supplies come out...toque, coat, mittens, snowpants, etc.

laugh.gif
at this snow stream I'm hearing about on the radio this morning.

Snowing in specific spots of the city, who would of actually thought.

i live 3hrs from the GTA on lake huron and trust me, if you arent in ur winter wear by now ure just a crazy man. was in toronto over the weekend and drivingback on sunday night i didnt even make it back home in the snow storm, couldnt see over 10feet ahead. couldnt even tell where the road was and i saw car****ting the ditches and farmer fields all over the place. its brutal here, close to a foot of snow already.. unappreciated
sick.gif

time to get the canada goose out.
i hear that sporting life has employee discount next week.
might pick up a red one for half off.

My buddy is actually out there in at Uni. of Manitoba. Told me it gets realllly cold, like having power outlet outside so that you can have a device set up toheat up the car.

^a block heater is pretty much necessary in every car in Manitoba. I always wondered why bums didn't just steal all the extension cords from the parkinglots and sell them elsewhere.

Originally Posted by TheAbove

My buddy is actually out there in at Uni. of Manitoba. Told me it gets realllly cold, like having power outlet outside so that you can have a device set up to heat up the car.
yep, it gets to -35 in january..
frown.gif

Back
Top Bottom