So whos actually PURCHASHING Usher today....

nerd.gif
I bought a copy of confessions when it came out....Dont know if I will this time(Notbecause of quality either
smh.gif
)

I'm on the fence about this joint. I copped Confessions without a doubt when it dropped, but this joint doesn't have the same appeal to me. That'sjust my opinion.

i would never buy the cd of somebody who sold that many copies... its pointless...

^ Do you buy albums to listen to music or to make sure low budget artists get paid? I purchase depending on quality of the product. This product is lowquality.

Originally Posted by Da R Entertainment

I'm on the fence about this joint. I copped Confessions without a doubt when it dropped, but this joint doesn't have the same appeal to me. That's just my opinion.

I got it...It may have to grow on me, I know there are some songs I put on repeat...they are towards the end of the album though.

^^^i wholeheartedly agree...my internet bill "buys" all artists new and old releases. hehehe

Originally Posted by MexicanSoul

^^^i wholeheartedly agree...my internet bill "buys" all artists new and old releases. hehehe

true and the internet bill for me dropped to an even bigger discount recently.I'll have this in 5 minutes.

WHATS THE DEAL WITH THESE CATS?

I realized from listening to this album that I have never been a fan of Usher's solo music past all of his singles.

Originally Posted by BrOwNiN187

^ Do you buy albums to listen to music or to make sure low budget artists get paid? I purchase depending on quality of the product. This product is low quality.

i dont buy albums period...
laugh.gif
i was just talkin %*@%...

Originally Posted by TW3EK

^ Do you buy albums to listen to music or to make sure low budget artists get paid? I purchase depending on quality of the product. This product is low quality.

laugh.gif
tired.gif
You gotta support somebody besides yourself.

Originally Posted by CROSSISOM

Originally Posted by TW3EK

laugh.gif
tired.gif
You gotta support somebody besides yourself.

N I stay in EC and i DONT sell crack... i cant afford to support nobody but myself
laugh.gif

just picked it up and i'm glad I did.
5 songs in and loving every minute. Did I purchase a different album than the rest of you have heard? Subpar music? really?

Originally Posted by cheesewad23

just picked it up and i'm glad I did.
5 songs in and loving every minute. Did I purchase a different album than the rest of you have heard? Subpar music? really?

You're only a fifth of the way. It just drags on to me. Music shouldn't make you want to finish it. No bueno.

I've been listening to the cd all morning.. It's not bad.. It's quite a bit different from the Usher of the last 2 or so albums.. But I like it..Seems to me that it'll be one of those albums that you'll need repeat listens to like..

Back
Top Bottom