So whos actually PURCHASHING Usher today....

Originally Posted by TW3EK

i would never buy the cd of somebody who sold that many copies... its pointless...

nerd.gif
ohwell.gif

after now having listened through a couple of times, I'd say that the songs that make this album worth buying could have made it a classic without themiddle filler. Tracks 1-6 are thoroughly enjoyable, 7-9 are really where the album loses momentum and begins to drag. However after that His Mistakes,Appetite, and What's a Man To Do are an incredible trio, likely the best three on the album. Here I Stand is a fitting closer, again a good track, notmind-blowing but above average. I'd all in all say 4/5 bordering on 4.5. Not quite confessions, but a very good, could have been great R&B album withsome re-ordering and trimming around the edges.

YO! I've read/heard from a number of people that the filler is in the middle. But I liked "Something Special" and "Love You Gently" isplaying right now and I swear to you I feel like calling somebody over right now
smokin.gif

Pleased with my purchase. DF!!!

P.E. told me not to believe the hype so I'm not coppin nor downloadin.....unless the misses wants it and I don't think she wants to waste her timelistenin to it

$10 at best buy on my way to work. No where near as good as confessions, but it isn't so bad. I wish he had put make it rain and echo on the cd and leftoff the tracks wat's your name, this ain't sex, and here i stand because it's weak for a title track. You can definitely tell that Usher is at adifferent point in his life with this cd. Has a much more grown vibe to it.

yeah could be better.
confessions without a doubt is hard to top.
im listening to it right now, just bought it at best buy.
giving it a few runs today so we'll see.

Back
Top Bottom