So who else staying home this Saturday night

chillin. just blew almost $600 on a few pairs of the og pump retros, not in the mood to spend any more tonight
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by rodster831

im at home too
economy project due on monday is the worst.
and theirs a party tonight down my way, FML
Same here. I'm slacking though.

Just came from applebees, watchin white people dance to the cha-cha slide and sing karaoke. They loose and cool as hell, I'm home now on NT. Staying withthis other couple i know until I ship out to Japan on the 10th. Just chillin
pimp.gif

Been chillin at home the past couple nights. I could find somethin to do, but I just haven't been in the mood.

Finished a beat earlier this evening and have been drained and tired since I got my H1N1 shot late Thursday afternoon. I'll probably grab a shower in afew, a snack and just watch some TV... If there's anything good on.
tired.gif

Originally Posted by LESfamilia

Finished a beat earlier this evening and have been drained and tired since I got my H1N1 shot late Thursday afternoon. I'll probably grab a shower in a few, a snack and just watch some TV... If there's anything good on.
tired.gif

RIP bro
tired.gif

Finished a beat earlier this evening and have been drained and tired since I got my H1N1 shot late Thursday afternoon. I'll probably grab a shower in a few, a snack and just watch some TV... If there's anything good on.
tired.gif
laugh.gif
You went ahead and gotone of those?

Spoiler [+]
R.I.P.

Originally Posted by CROSSISOM

tired.gif
laugh.gif
You went ahead and got one of those?

Spoiler [+]
R.I.P.
laugh.gif
Y'all buggin'. I've had asthma since birthand because of such was on the top priority list to go ahead and get the shot. At my worst I've just been mad sleepy the last few days and a little morehungry. It's nothing to really worry about.
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by CROSSISOM

tired.gif
laugh.gif
You went ahead and got one of those?

Spoiler [+]
R.I.P.
laugh.gif
Y'all buggin'. I've had asthma since birth and because of such was on the top priority list to go ahead and get the shot. At my worst I've just been mad sleepy the last few days and a little more hungry. It's nothing to really worry about.
smokin.gif
If you say so, they usin us like guinea pigs dawg.

Originally Posted by holler mcdollar

chillin. just blew almost $600 on a few pairs of the og pump retros, not in the mood to spend any more tonight
laugh.gif

"throw money in the air like mad at the ceiling" #burr
smokin.gif

im in doing laundry and music and getting some movies. went out thursday until 2am, went out last night until this morning slept at 5am, work every day.
if i went out 3 days in a row, my body would hate me more.
~Lefty

my window in my car is stuck in the down position, so it sucks driving around. plus its starting to get cold in socal, and it aint a good look driving aroundand the lady friend freezing and getting her hair messed up. then i dont want people taking stuff out of my car, plus my car is dirty because i havent beenavle to wash my car because of that window. ill probably play mw2 and invite some females over to drink a little.

let me see...

worked til 8

for next week, I have:
1 test per each major (a total of 3 already)
2 papers (due for the same class)
1 assignment

now can you please tell me on how am I suppose to sleep well this coming week?
frown.gif

all my boys are out of town. don't wanna go out because i wanna save some dough for black friday, so me and some good ole tv is about it.

got a game tomorrow at 9:30am , + just came back from one... im good for tonite, gotta get some rest.

*raises hand*

finished a 20 page paper for my seminar course at around 9pm, i just need to relax tonight and watch a movie

Yup, I've been working on the new house with my pops from 8 to 9 everyday. NT, right now, is my break.

Back
Top Bottom