So who besides me doesn't know how to swim???

gotta learn how to walk before you run
start by mastering the doggy paddle in somewhere thats kinda shallow
laugh.gif

gotta learn how to walk before you run
start by mastering the doggy paddle in somewhere thats kinda shallow
laugh.gif

i was thrown into a lake at a very young age and had to swim back to shore, no lessons needed.

was on the swim team in h.s and have a seasonal lifeguard job during summer time.

come at me bro.

i was thrown into a lake at a very young age and had to swim back to shore, no lessons needed.

was on the swim team in h.s and have a seasonal lifeguard job during summer time.

come at me bro.

Originally Posted by solemunchies

I think I can swim but I choose to never go on the deep side, I literally panic
30t6p3b.gif

i use to panic when i was learning how to swim
watchin people panic is
roll.gif

Originally Posted by solemunchies

I think I can swim but I choose to never go on the deep side, I literally panic
30t6p3b.gif

i use to panic when i was learning how to swim
watchin people panic is
roll.gif

Originally Posted by ZeroGravity23

come swim at me bro.
Fixed. But, I have difficulties swimming for a long time. I can do breast-stroke better than freestyle
ohwell.gif
. I guess I need to learn ASAP.

Originally Posted by ZeroGravity23

come swim at me bro.
Fixed. But, I have difficulties swimming for a long time. I can do breast-stroke better than freestyle
ohwell.gif
. I guess I need to learn ASAP.

Originally Posted by Dathbgboy

Originally Posted by moundraised23

Originally Posted by Murda He

IMO swimming should be taught in kindergarten classes along with reading, coloring in the lines, and other basic +#% human abilities.
i agree.

but i still cant swim

*shrugs*
Yea me either. Gym teach in preschool just tossed my @## in the pool. I just stood at the bottom like, "These chumps gon come get me or lose they jobs" 

i'm SURE thats what your preschool self was thinking

Originally Posted by Dathbgboy

IMO swimming should be taught in kindergarten classes along with reading, coloring in the lines, and other basic +#% human abilities.
i agree.

but i still cant swim

*shrugs*
Yea me either. Gym teach in preschool just tossed my @## in the pool. I just stood at the bottom like, "These chumps gon come get me or lose they jobs" 

i'm SURE thats what your preschool self was thinking

I can "survive." Alone. Anyone who can't swim better not look to me for help as they will be splashed in the face or pulled under if that's what it takes for me to make it safely to dry land. Children and the elderly included.

I can "survive." Alone. Anyone who can't swim better not look to me for help as they will be splashed in the face or pulled under if that's what it takes for me to make it safely to dry land. Children and the elderly included.

Speaking of preschool I remember we use to go off the diving board and not come up for a long time to make the guard think we're drowning. In retrospect I dont know why the hell I did that or thought it was funny.

Speaking of preschool I remember we use to go off the diving board and not come up for a long time to make the guard think we're drowning. In retrospect I dont know why the hell I did that or thought it was funny.

It is over here (New Zealand), I always assumed most countries had it that way, suprising, learn something new everyday.

It is over here (New Zealand), I always assumed most countries had it that way, suprising, learn something new everyday.

Funniest thing ever was in Bejing 2008 olympics the US swimming squad had a black guy. He slowed down the whole relay lulz, luckily Lezak beasted that one and they just beat France
pimp.gif

Funniest thing ever was in Bejing 2008 olympics the US swimming squad had a black guy. He slowed down the whole relay lulz, luckily Lezak beasted that one and they just beat France
pimp.gif

I can swim fairly well. I learned as a kid first with the "Doggie Paddle", then eventually just got used to it. Then eventually just swam regularly. I'm no Michael Phelps, but I can hold my own.

I'm 21 and hispanic, if that matters.

The Hispanic way is just throwing your kid into the water. lol

Back
Top Bottom