So, who are the gay rappers?

^ my co-worker told me something about will smith and jada being swingers
i would't put it past them though
and i think the R&B singer might be Ne-Yo

Prez T wrote:
i refuse to believe Will Smith is gay

honestly i wouldn't be surprised if he was...i don't think he is but if he was its wouldn't surprise me one bit...its really sad that thesepeople have to hide their lives in order to be successful

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

Prez T wrote:
[color= rgb(255, 255, 0)]i refuse to believe Will Smith is gay[/color]
honestly i wouldn't be surprised if he was...i don't think he is but if he was its wouldn't surprise me one bit...its really sad that these people have to hide their lives in order to be successful

i don't know...

in that movie, 6 degrees of seperation or w/e its called...there was a scene where he was supposed to kiss a dude. he was too uncomfortable to do it anddidn't want any part with it so they used some camera angle to make it look like he did...

my point is...if dude swung that way, he would have put up a front but ultimately done it, i think.

and myt...where you been?
frown.gif

Will smith isn't gay.......dude is the Fresh Prince. It's not possible.

If i found out that the star of my fav. TV show ever was gay I'd question my own sexuality.

Originally Posted by DSK aka iLLoQuent

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

Prez T wrote:
i refuse to believe Will Smith is gay
honestly i wouldn't be surprised if he was...i don't think he is but if he was its wouldn't surprise me one bit...its really sad that these people have to hide their lives in order to be successful

and myt...where you been?
frown.gif

i was just using my new sn...
happy.gif

Will smith is a fruit cake....someone I'm close to.(no h-mo) told me that !$+ katt williams was saying is true...and he caught..will smith and tis famouswhite actor getting it cracking.....and its a video on youtube aout will smith too...and a couple years back..it was a woman putting all them on blast...diddy,will smith and dwayne martin...(yeah Gina's husband) lol

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
NTer's an their female tendencies again...

Duke is trying to sell a book... ofcourse he's gonna write about stuff that sounds enticing and try to confirm past rumors. I for one don't understandwhy a male would be interested in this book or its contents.

I mean Will Smith being gay... how does that diminish his work, Puff, Duane Martin and etc... even if they were gay i'm sure they smashed enough women tomake up for their supposed homosexual tendencies... so more power to them.

Originally Posted by BenFranklinAve

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Duke is trying to sell a book... ofcourse he's gonna write about stuff that sounds enticing and try to confirm past rumors. I for one don't understand why a male would be interested in this book or its contents.

I mean Will Smith being gay... how does that diminish his work, Puff, Duane Martin and etc... even if they were gay i'm sure they smashed enough women to make up for their supposed homosexual tendencies... so more power to them.

how in the *!$% can u smash enough women to make up for being gay?
roll.gif

laugh.gif
Will Smith BEEN gay . . . My bro was tellin me that *@!% many moons ago, them Hollywood peeps be doin some weird *@!% . . . Son is deffinetly playin forboth teams . . . I've heard like many others about him and his wifes swinger *@!%, but mine came from a VERY reliable source that could personally vouchfor seeing them in such places . . . It doesn't make Fresh Prince re runs any less dope, some of yall are homophobic to a fault . . . I mean if yalldon't support !+@@%, y.ou might wanna rethink most of your daily routine, cause dudes been fruits for hundreds of years . . .

Dr Dre may be one of the characters also, he's deffinetly a fruit, and that's the REAL reason he left Death Row and let Suge have all his mastersbecause he was gonna be exposed . . . Of course when they change the names, circumstances are also altered . . . Dre luanched Aftermath in the summer of 96 . .. I remember a certain rapper being on the label that NEVER dropped, and still to this day has a pretty decent successful acting career . . . And he's goodfriends with Omar Epps, who sounds a lil like the short dark character son was describing at the Wayans brother party . . .

But who knows . . . Son should just name names, but I'm sure he's gonna make more money off of NOT naming names, then his book sales will prolly rakein . . . So its a win win for him . . .

Originally Posted by djryan614

Originally Posted by BenFranklinAve

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Duke is trying to sell a book... ofcourse he's gonna write about stuff that sounds enticing and try to confirm past rumors. I for one don't understand why a male would be interested in this book or its contents.

I mean Will Smith being gay... how does that diminish his work, Puff, Duane Martin and etc... even if they were gay i'm sure they smashed enough women to make up for their supposed homosexual tendencies... so more power to them.

how in the *!$% can u smash enough women to make up for being gay?
roll.gif
Word...once you get down on the get down with that 1st dude, you can +**@ every broad in New Jersey and you STILL gon be a *$+. Aint no such thing is"the down low" or "bi" ...eitha you sex females and you straight, or you swordfight between the sheets and you GAY...no gray area.

Will Smith is NOT gay...

i remember watching a documentary about him where they said when he did Six Degrees of Separation, at the time he was so disgusted by the scene where he had tokiss a man, and that he wasn't even sure if he should go on with the movie. they had to fake it because he refused to do it. and he said that if he couldgo back, he would have just done it because he knows it's just a movie and his sexuality won't be in question just for that.

sounds like a guy who is really not gay. if he was gay, he would have either 1) had no problem doing the scene back at the time, or 2) would have tried EXTRAhard to seem masculine when he was describing the incident. he wouldn't have said "it's just a movie, it doesn't make me gay just for kissinga man in a movie scene." he would have been like "i am just so appalled that they even suggested that i do that! i wish i never acted in that gaymovie!" or something

Back
Top Bottom