So Whats Good With Subway?

I’ll admit. Since covid bit, I’ve been to mostly every fast food place at least once But the subway a mile away has been ignored. Jersey mikes has my general attention. Firehouse, I’ve also ignored. Maybe I’m not a sub type of person lol.

I’ll admit. Since covid bit, I’ve been to mostly every fast food place at least once But the subway a mile away has been ignored. Jersey mikes has my general attention. Firehouse, I’ve also ignored. Maybe I’m not a sub type of person lol.
damn. hope you exercising.

damn. hope you exercising.
It’s a struggle lol. Once a week I’ll do fast food, and once a week I’ll do a local place. Were a year into covid almost. There isn’t more than 40 fast food in my area.
Thanks for the concern.

It’s a struggle lol. Once a week I’ll do fast food, and once a week I’ll do a local place. Were a year into covid almost. There isn’t more than 40 fast food in my area.
Thanks for the concern.

How big is your "area"?

40 fast food joints sound like a lot lol.

Think I’ve been to subway once or twice in like the last 5 years. I remember when it came out that they were using some of the same materials found in yoga mats as ingredients in their bread. To me they’ve always been phony and were just good at marketing themselves as a healthy food option rather than actually being one. If I’m going to eat an unhealthy sub there are far better tasting alternatives. Subway is actually pretty low on the list compared to most in terms of taste in my opinion.

and i just like to support the smaller businesses rather than the rich chains that don't really need more money.
especially after we've learned how much garbage they have been feeding us all these years. i.e. fake tuna, 80% beef, meat that never spoils

I used to mess with their breakfast flatbreads.

Egg white, spinach, tomato, onion, peppers, salt, pepper, sriracha. Those things bang.

ImpishTastyIrishwaterspaniel-max-14mb.gif

Haven't had subway in years, but not gonna lie the chicken bacon ranch was hittin
Keyword: was.

I had that about a year ago and it was disgusting.

Still wish there was a Jersey mike's in SF.

Wheat Bread
Tuna / Turkey
Onions
Spinach
Banana Peppers
Black Olives
Brown Mustard
Black Pepper

Is my Go To when I eat at Subway. Probably 2x per year, if that.

I am not above IT.

I am always good for at least 1 when I have a Professional Development at this school that "literally" has nothing around it but a Subway.

Last few instances have been solid eats.

As long as you’re not eating bologna from there, I’m not judging. I just wouldn’t do it.

Back
Top Bottom