So Whats Good With Subway?

If you already like subway subs, then try meatball, provolone, pepperoni, olives, salt, pepper, oil. Just do it.

Who knows what the hells in the "meat"ball
Life has a way of rewarding you when you make the right decisions. I hadn’t been inside a Subway in over a year for one of their sandwiches so my intent was to get one for lunch. However, I noticed the cigarette store next to it and decided to stop in for some lotto first. I know I made the correct decision and STILL didn’t get that sandwich afterwards....

This happend about a week ago.
6576378A-F672-4DE0-9EB0-4EE24C6D377E.jpeg
Lol @ cigarette store

Crazy that Subway is the biggest fast food chain in America. People really fell for the "Eat Fresh" slogan thinking this food is better than getting a burger and fries.

Crazy that Subway is the biggest fast food chain in America. People really fell for the "Eat Fresh" slogan thinking this food is better than getting a burger and fries.
Gotta give em credit for the “eat fresh” and Subway only “diet” campaigns....Whatever advertising person that was in charge of pulling those off probly ain’t get paid enough, had cats eating Subway daily for their health :lol:

Gotta give em credit for the “eat fresh” and Subway only “diet” campaigns....Whatever advertising person that was in charge of pulling those off probly ain’t get paid enough, had cats eating Subway daily for their health :lol:
Facts

Da proof is in da fufu tuna, b...
i wouldn't say that...its da best option health wise if you're doing fast food.
how abundant are those choices compared to subway....da answer is not at all.

subway is better than McDonald's/burger king/popeyes/kfc/white castle as far as healthier choices in da fast food realm.

Last edited:
Haven't eaten subway in a minute. Wouldn't dare try the tuna. Always stuck to ham or turkey.

Also whatever happened to Blimpie? Haven't seen one in years. They must have gone outta business.

Looking back at it now with Jared Google sitting in jail. This ish could be a movie

Tuna from subway :sick: I worked at Panera bread when I was 18 and I swear I seen ****** change the tuna maybe once or twice a week. They’d slap Saran Wrap around the top and toss it in the fridge for the next day.

This is most places tuna
Tuna soup

I barely like tuna so when I eat it I’ll make it myself and only put a little
BD11AE0B-2D5C-4134-AE99-25123FE388FF.png

Has nothing to do with the sammiches but those bastids are stingy af with their napkins.
A year ago, after a night out my friends and I hit a nearby Subway full of others who were also getting late night food after the bars closed. As we were leaving, some girl started puking on the floor so her friends asked the guy behind the register for napkins to clean it up. He refused to give them any saying, "This is a business!" :rofl:

If you’re eating subway for TASTE take this L :lol: subway next to my work was one of the only options I had. They closed down during the pandemic. The Cooke’s were :emoji_fire:

lot of people who live off that **** the same people questioning what's in the vaccine.

shout out the cheesy bean and rice burrito from taco bell tho, I dont even care what's in it tbh.
pgeqCU.gif
When they took the beefy fritos burrito off the menu :smh:

Back
Top Bottom