So what are all of my SINGLE NTers doing on Valentines Day???

Working, not giving a *%$+
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by LarryIndiana219

Getting racy pics sent to my email address
laugh.gif
... man I outsourced V-day this year. the locals don't interest me that much right now. I got all my love coming in from Cali and central Indiana. For the first time like.. ever.. I'm not even that thirsty this time around. Unless something drastic happens and I decide to get the urge to traverse I-65 and head to IU bloom, I ain't smashing nathan this V-day... and that's fine by me
pimp.gif

Wait... No %%*+.. nathan = nothing... I know some of ya'll got jokes, but that's just how I talk man
grin.gif
nathan = nothing as in it is nothing to smash nathon as in in takes very little effort?

21st b-day for a female friend of mine so a group of us are going out for drinks.

To my fellas, just remember:

"Nothing says cool like using new pickup lines on the girl-pack who's bombing shots, trying to forget why they're dateless too!"

Read it, memorize it, apply it.

pimp.gif
laugh.gif

I have to write some paper.. Do that and play some PS3 and watch the game. Thats about it. Works out not having a chick right now. I gotta save up for my trip to El Salvador/Nicaragua.
pimp.gif

mad.gif
Better to be single on Valentine's Day.  I'm still finalizing plans/ deciding if I'm going to buy something for my gf.  It's all BS IMO. 

When I was single last year, I couldn't even tell you what I did for Valentine's Day. 

Originally Posted by Mr Fizzy Womack

21st b-day for a female friend of mine so a group of us are going out for drinks.

To my fellas, just remember:

"Nothing says cool like using new pickup lines on the girl-pack who's bombing shots, trying to forget why they're dateless too!"

Read it, memorize it, apply it.

pimp.gif
laugh.gif
"Nothings more telling than a man who practices new pickup lines on a girl-pack who's bombing shots"
laugh.gif

j/k

It's chinese new year, so basically spending time with fam. Works well because I don't got any guap or time really anyway.

Watching the all star game

I hate Valentine's Day with a passion.  Its just a stupid day to overspend on dinner, movies, underwear to smash.  All the girl wants is the free meal, half of these people wont even smash. 

#@&$ Valentines Day

stereogum%27s-anti-valentine%27s-mix.jpg

Originally Posted by Stringer Bell 32

I'm not single but if I was I'd watch the All Star game and call it a night
Exactly what I'm doing.

Im in the middle of contract negotiations with this chick at the moment so no need for v-day gifts/dates this year
happy.gif

well tomorrow is my squat day, so 365 lb squats, ice bath, nap, then...a whole lotta nothing

Originally Posted by And I Love It

Originally Posted by LarryIndiana219

Getting racy pics sent to my email address
laugh.gif
... man I outsourced V-day this year. the locals don't interest me that much right now. I got all my love coming in from Cali and central Indiana. For the first time like.. ever.. I'm not even that thirsty this time around. Unless something drastic happens and I decide to get the urge to traverse I-65 and head to IU bloom, I ain't smashing nathan this V-day... and that's fine by me
pimp.gif

Wait... No %%*+.. nathan = nothing... I know some of ya'll got jokes, but that's just how I talk man
grin.gif
nathan = nothing as in it is nothing to smash nathon as in in takes very little effort?

nah, nathan as in "you say nothing but we say nathan". Like I ain't getting these birds nathan for V-day
grin.gif

Just broke up with my girl. Going out with the homie to buy the most expensive wine and drink it while smoking a cigar.

Coach my basketball team early on. Then study for exams for next week. Then watch the All-Star game.

Nathan... My boys from the 510 say that !##% all the time. Thats the only time I ever heard people say that.

Originally Posted by SUCKAFREE85

Nathan... My boys from the 510 say that !##% all the time. Thats the only time I ever heard people say that.
I been saying it off and on since the 90s man..
grin.gif

Back
Top Bottom