So we've had an NT hat and an NT shirt.....What about an NT ring? vol. NT fraternity

NT Ring?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
We should start a University with NTers as professors since we have a lot of know-it-alls in here. We'll have some teachers that will be qualified to lecture multiple courses such as "getting yambs" and teaching "Qualifying for grad programs" right after. Than we'll have other specialized teachers cover "Wasteful spending on athletic shoes" followed by "dressing better" and will further tutor you on how to flip your phone for a newer model every few months. There will also be a final course on "how to incorporate racism to every argument you ever get in" that students will be required to take since they will face that issue in a daily basis (white students are not allowed to take this class since they'll never be qualified for this course).

NT Dental Dam 
with the Dr Toote seal of approval...
nerd.gif

Last edited:

Niketalk Letterman > OP wants meth to put a ring on it

I did a quick custom but when I finished customizing they took the white outline off the letters for some reason
This is a dope idea. But insted of having the "Since 1999" on the bottom, have it with the regular logo and put the "Since _____" with your actual join date at the bottom. At least if you get banned you can have a real original join date for whenever you signed up.
should they be flavored?

black ice flavor
crumpled up 20 flavor
tan flavor
italian herbs and cheese flavor

and a special version for all the dudes that get with the NT thick chicks
Dude..
laugh.gif

Males who wear rings are always an odd bunch 
laugh.gif
Thought about it for a sec and you have a point.
How about niketalk shoes.
LC on size 9.5 NT shoes. I think I got scammed 
nerd.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom