So we've had an NT hat and an NT shirt.....What about an NT ring? vol. NT fraternity

NT Ring?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Yea but if every fool with under 200 posts bought a ring then we would have a hand in creating the new hypebeast look cuz you know every kid on the block would ask their mommy to buy one for them.

What the ring represented would be meaningless.\
That scenario is improbable but I get what you're trying to say. I still think that the only prerequisite there should be is that you're a member.

mean.gif
at breaking the first rule of NT.
One way or another everyone breaks the first rule
laugh.gif
I'd say you're not a real member until you've broken it at least once.
nt jimmy hat

nerd.gif
I've been looking for a way to keep my jimmies warm in the wintertime. This would be perfect.

should they be flavored?

black ice flavor
crumpled up 20 flavor
tan flavor
italian herbs and cheese flavor

and a special version for all the dudes that get with the NT thick chicks

I actually think something as kooky as NT socks would be a better thing to make. Something about wearing an NT branded thing still seems odd to me but a shirt and hat are still tame enough for it. A letterman? I don't even see that many people wearing those, let a lone an NT one. Socks almost seem cheap, subliminal and dumb enough to make where it'd be perfect since we're all sneaker heads. Like black low cut socks with a simple NT log on the side.

Last edited:
hell naw

id gladly cop a hat tho my dumb *** forgot that NT was gonna drop it according to EST times instead of PST times so i missed out :smh:

and theres never been a restock since for some reason when theres obviously a huge demand

inb4 the god meth replies to me

Meth's doing what Nike does.. he'll probably drop it next year when the hype gets bigger, make it extremely limited and make prices higher.

Back
Top Bottom