So we've had an NT hat and an NT shirt.....What about an NT ring? vol. NT fraternity

NT Ring?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Gill Baka Esq. LLC.

formerly grimlock
whaddap brah's.

I have always thought that having an NT ring would be a dope concept.

We could make it like a frat ring or a class ring. Something affordable that could be a mark of distinction among our members. We could donate a percentage of the profits to a mutual charity that we would all vote on.

Not everyone could get a ring though. Members with 5,000+ posts and can show that they've given back to the community in some form whether it be through donation, helping a fellow NT'er out, or contributed a thread or post that helped NT and it's members in some way.

Yay or Nay?

How could we get this rolling?

hell naw

id gladly cop a hat tho my dumb *** forgot that NT was gonna drop it according to EST times instead of PST times so i missed out :smh:

and theres never been a restock since for some reason when theres obviously a huge demand

inb4 the god meth replies to me

Last edited:
:lol:

I've always seen older brah's with mason rings on....could've been dope but I can't blame some of you for thinking small time.

I just want a hat
laugh.gif

I do like the idea of a ring though. I don't like the idea of having to meet certain prerequisites. That just seems silly.

Yea but if every fool with under 200 posts bought a ring then we would have a hand in creating the new hypebeast look cuz you know every kid on the block would ask their mommy to buy one for them.

What the ring represented would be meaningless.\

Wat about a lacelock in the shape of the crest.
Like the bron x one.

So wen u look sumones kicks and see it you like yooooo :nthat:

Still would like a hat tho.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom