So we can get arrested for drinking Arizona Tea now

True story... Car I was in was pulled over because I was seen drinking an Arizona Iced Tea. This was in 1994.

All occupants pulled from the car, hands on the head, cuffed, searched, etc... In all, 4-5 cars responded.

Cops were on some power trip ****, I was a 16 year old kid.

AZ Iced Tea is SERIOUS BUSINESS.

Last edited:
roll.gif

that's what he gets for having that stupid *** name.

"leave the property now."

camera man: who?

"you"

what did I do?

"*stops to think of something*"

:lol: :lol:

Hope that cop gets clapped in the line of duty for abusing his power. No respect for pigs like him.

Stops him from leaving where he bought something, then says he's trespassing. Continues to stop him from leaving and arrests him for trespassing....

We must keep filming these incidents. Police are not allowed to do as they please, or give out commands with no legal backing. The problem is a lot of them don't understand this.
It is your right to film these incidents and get these guys who power trip in trouble.

I'll never forget a few years ago while bike riding down the beach at night I was stopped by a cop. The officer asked if I lived in that area and when I told him I didn't, he asked why I was over there and told me to go home to my own neighborhood. At 18 I'm grown I don't know what gave him the idea he has the right to tell me where I could go. I then preceded to continue riding in the same direction to get stopped right away by the same cop and he tells me "I thought I told you to go home already" . It wasn't until I threatened to file a complaint for him harassing me and I mentioned I knew a officer at his precinct he tells me "why didn't you say you knew officer lew" and then he left me alone....

Power tripping cops smh

Last edited:
Pulled over in 2005 because cop saw smoke coming out of my window. After dinner cigarette :smokin

Cop shook me down, tore apart my car, and treated me like a hoodlum. Because I was smoking a cigarette.

I'm white

Cop prolly thought he had that Dirty Palmer. 1/3 codeine, tea, & lemonade
Even still my man wasnt doing anything wrong but you clearly see a drunk dude run into the camera wildin out and nothing happened to him...

Back
Top Bottom