So we agree that Osama Bin Laden should be captured and killed?

You guys are all misinformed......it was the Australians!!! They plan on taking over the world so they can desert their prison continent. Think about it! Who wants to live in a place with almost ALL of the most poisonous animals in the world?? They bait the rest of the world into destroying itself so they don't seem like they're at fault. Who has problems with Australia? NOBODY! EXACTLY!
If all else fails they'll use gas bombs made from the poisons of Australia's poisonous animals to kill off anyone left over. That Vegemite stuff makes them immune to the toxins.

WAKE UP!!!!
alien.gif

smokin.gif
ya enlighten us with the Euro,Israel and China helping to orchestrate the 9-11 attacks..never heard of that before..never herd of the Austalians either

smokin.gif
ya enlighten us with the Euro,Israel and China helping to orchestrate the 9-11 attacks..never heard of that before..never herd of the Austalians either

I would try to negotiate with the US, 25 mil? Dude almost had me killed trying to capture him. 1 billion and it's a deal
pimp.gif

But if they give me a stoneface, I'll simp up and take the 25 mil
frown.gif

I would try to negotiate with the US, 25 mil? Dude almost had me killed trying to capture him. 1 billion and it's a deal
pimp.gif

But if they give me a stoneface, I'll simp up and take the 25 mil
frown.gif

Can someone link me to proof, other than poor quality videos? and Dubya's word?

Affidavits, witnesses, I dont see how we could even legally try him in a court of law. All the information we obtained has been illegal (water boarding) and almost everyone involved is dead. We did a tremendous job of painting this guy as the Antichrist but cant no one tell me what proof they got? I was on the tiny island on that faithful day and this mans name was being spewed out in a matter of minutes after the first building went down. You trying to tell me there wasnt a bug, mole, a snitch, some kind of SURVEILLANCE on a man with this kind of "Power"?

Can someone link me to proof, other than poor quality videos? and Dubya's word?

Affidavits, witnesses, I dont see how we could even legally try him in a court of law. All the information we obtained has been illegal (water boarding) and almost everyone involved is dead. We did a tremendous job of painting this guy as the Antichrist but cant no one tell me what proof they got? I was on the tiny island on that faithful day and this mans name was being spewed out in a matter of minutes after the first building went down. You trying to tell me there wasnt a bug, mole, a snitch, some kind of SURVEILLANCE on a man with this kind of "Power"?

Back
Top Bottom