So we agree that Osama Bin Laden should be captured and killed?

i hold him for ransom, USA $100 Mil Taliban $150 Mil
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by VietStar

But what if you were one of the soldiers/part of a group that captured Bin Laden, and he offered you $5 million to release him...Would you do it?

My uncle and I had a discussion about this the other day while listening on the radio about the war.

Spoiler [+]
Personally, I would do it since I'm a pretty selfish person
frown.gif

The CIA killed Tim Osman a long time ago. You're naive for thinking he's still alive.

Originally Posted by VietStar

But what if you were one of the soldiers/part of a group that captured Bin Laden, and he offered you $5 million to release him...Would you do it?

My uncle and I had a discussion about this the other day while listening on the radio about the war.

Spoiler [+]
Personally, I would do it since I'm a pretty selfish person
frown.gif

The CIA killed Tim Osman a long time ago. You're naive for thinking he's still alive.

Originally Posted by Th3RealF0lkBlu3s

I would capture him. Get the reward money and deliver him to the people who deserve the chance to take care of him themselves (NYers).

Originally Posted by Th3RealF0lkBlu3s

I would capture him. Get the reward money and deliver him to the people who deserve the chance to take care of him themselves (NYers).

Originally Posted by Ryda421

OSAMA DID NOT ORCHESTRATE 9/11 ! USA DID IT !

Actually a joint effort btwn Israel US Europe and a cover up of evidence with the help of the Chinese

Actually a joint effort btwn Israel US Europe and a cover up of evidence with the help of the Chinese

Originally Posted by devildog1776

actually just read that china "bought" the steel

school us on the euro and israel part

Originally Posted by devildog1776

actually just read that china "bought" the steel

school us on the euro and israel part

You guys are all misinformed......it was the Australians!!! They plan on taking over the world so they can desert their prison continent. Think about it! Who wants to live in a place with almost ALL of the most poisonous animals in the world?? They bait the rest of the world into destroying itself so they don't seem like they're at fault. Who has problems with Australia? NOBODY! EXACTLY!
If all else fails they'll use gas bombs made from the poisons of Australia's poisonous animals to kill off anyone left over. That Vegemite stuff makes them immune to the toxins.

WAKE UP!!!!
alien.gif

Back
Top Bottom