So turns out , Omer Bhatti really is MJ's real son ...

chi ill

Banned
... according to Joe Jackson .

Amid speculation that Michael Jackson's young protege might actually be his child, Joe Jackson spoke publicly about the rumors confirming Michael had asecret son: 25-year-old Omer Bhatti. In an interview with NewsOne, Jackson bluntly admits, "Yes, I knew he had another son."

Bhatti came into the spotlight after he sat next to the Jackson family during the memorial at the Staples Center. "He looks like a Jackson, he acts like a Jackson, he can dance like a Jackson... this boy's a fantastic dancer," Jackson said.

The interviewer dug deeper asking if Bhatti would be carrying on The King of Pop's legacy. "I don't know. I can't say that yet until I see it happen," Jackson joked.

Sorry if posted .

I said this in the thread that he looked exactly like Michael (Thriller era) , but y'all stonefaced me & said I was reaching .

Maybe Joe is lying but I believe him .

eek.gif

Omer Bhatti himself and others has denied it tho...

Dunno whats true, but take whatever dude says with a grain of salt....

Joe Jackson is too shady of a cat to believe. This Omer kid is probaby the first artist to drop on this weirdos label.

i dont believe it....funny how people think because mike turned white and had white features (through surgery) that his kids would have the same.....geneticsdon't work like that

Originally Posted by LifeLessons

i dont believe it....funny how people think because mike turned white and had white features (through surgery) that his kids would have the same.....genetics don't work like that
Dude doesn't really have White features though ...

Look at the 2nd vid I posted ... son looks exactly like Mike when he was in his teenage years ... especially the first couple of pictures .

i dont believe it....funny how people think because mike turned white and had white features (through surgery) that his kids would have the same.....genetics don't work like that

If his mother is white...he could certainly have a black father. He looks bi-racial.

I don't believe it, joe just trying to make some money

He looks nothing like michael when he was a boy

The words "Omer Bahtti is my sons son" never left his mouth. He met Bahtti outside of a hotel and Bahtti did his MJ dance routine. if that makes himhis son, well idk what to say

Originally Posted by Chi ILL

Dude doesn't really have White features though ...

Look at the 2nd vid I posted ... son looks exactly like Mike when he was in his teenage years ... especially the first couple of pictures .

word. we all know that Mike's 3 kids aint his cuz all of them look 100% WHITE, with their blond hair and blue eyes. but this kid is actually believablethough. he does look alot like Mike, yea he's lightskinned, but maybe the mother (whoever it is) is white.

Back
Top Bottom