So today i decided to cheat on someone ive been seeing for 10+ years.....

is that you in the avy ? $30 for a buzz cut and line up ?
laugh.gif
pwned by your barber

laugh.gif

I was in the same boat as you bro.
I had the same barber for like 3 yrs then his nephew came around and fade me up. I was like, "nice".   But he didn't want to take his uncle's customers.  so I'll show up on days his uncle wasn't around.  Then my barber switch up his days off and he will always catch me. 
So now I decided to let my hair grow.   My barber text me once in a while asking when I'm coming in for a cut. 
ohwell.gif

laugh.gif

I was in the same boat as you bro.
I had the same barber for like 3 yrs then his nephew came around and fade me up. I was like, "nice".   But he didn't want to take his uncle's customers.  so I'll show up on days his uncle wasn't around.  Then my barber switch up his days off and he will always catch me. 
So now I decided to let my hair grow.   My barber text me once in a while asking when I'm coming in for a cut. 
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by eNPHAN

this post is too much.

i cut my own hairs.

get u a nice gaurd set. Sum regular clippers and an andis or oyster t liner... Money n the bank... I go the barber twice a year... after christmas but before new years n my bday
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by eNPHAN

this post is too much.

i cut my own hairs.

get u a nice gaurd set. Sum regular clippers and an andis or oyster t liner... Money n the bank... I go the barber twice a year... after christmas but before new years n my bday
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by ACBboyz84

laugh.gif
pwned by your barber
This idiot doesnt realize that the trees in the background are GREEN which means this picture was in JUNE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

He obviously cant read either....because it was $25, but i gave him $30 because it was so tight.

Originally Posted by ACBboyz84

laugh.gif
pwned by your barber
This idiot doesnt realize that the trees in the background are GREEN which means this picture was in JUNE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

He obviously cant read either....because it was $25, but i gave him $30 because it was so tight.

Same thing happened to me last week. Went to get cut, and my usual barber had about 3 people in front of me. No big deal. I'll wait. The shop closes at 5 on the weekend, it was 3:30 whe I got there. He tells me he's done after his next cut
sick.gif
seriously?

Same thing happened to me last week. Went to get cut, and my usual barber had about 3 people in front of me. No big deal. I'll wait. The shop closes at 5 on the weekend, it was 3:30 whe I got there. He tells me he's done after his next cut
sick.gif
seriously?

Real talk I got a big head and my hairline is chasing the back of my neck.

When I first moved to Dallas I chairjumped three different barbers I just didn't care, with my head/hairline there is no margin for error.

Barber I have now is solid, he's hood as hell though but dude stays late for me and cuts me ahead of other people if I'm in a rush.

Its ironic I see this thread today because I'm getting my last cut ever today.

Real talk I got a big head and my hairline is chasing the back of my neck.

When I first moved to Dallas I chairjumped three different barbers I just didn't care, with my head/hairline there is no margin for error.

Barber I have now is solid, he's hood as hell though but dude stays late for me and cuts me ahead of other people if I'm in a rush.

Its ironic I see this thread today because I'm getting my last cut ever today.

Back
Top Bottom