So today i decided to cheat on someone ive been seeing for 10+ years.....

I know Ive read this thread before with almost the same exact reason
nerd.gif

Lol...good title! I did the same thing about 2 years ago with a similar situation...and like you, couldn't be happier that I switched up. Dude I go to now has stayed later at times, put me ahead of others and even turned around on the way home to cut my son's hair for his first day of school

Lol...good title! I did the same thing about 2 years ago with a similar situation...and like you, couldn't be happier that I switched up. Dude I go to now has stayed later at times, put me ahead of others and even turned around on the way home to cut my son's hair for his first day of school

Originally Posted by Cameron Nelson

Dude used to do that same thing....he came to my crib to cut my hair when i went to my graduation.....smh...How times have changed.

Originally Posted by Cameron Nelson

Dude used to do that same thing....he came to my crib to cut my hair when i went to my graduation.....smh...How times have changed.

I might have to do my current barber the same way. I been messing with my dude since like 01 when he was working part time at Chic Fil A. I'm kinda torn tho

I might have to do my current barber the same way. I been messing with my dude since like 01 when he was working part time at Chic Fil A. I'm kinda torn tho

i just switched mine about 3 months ago, its about 5 bucks more expensive but its cool. i wish i could find a place that was more lowkey though

i just switched mine about 3 months ago, its about 5 bucks more expensive but its cool. i wish i could find a place that was more lowkey though

lolol, good move with the title

anybody ever change barbers to somebody in the SAME SHOP before tho??

My old barber was unreliable like the OPs so I tried the guy in the next chair n got a WAAY better cut, so I started going to him.

Was in the chair one day when the old barber came in, he looked at me, then looked at the new barber like he caught him with his girl or summin. "So you just gon start stealin my clients??"

Then they started goin back n forth til the shop owner/ resident barbershop old-head (think Eddie from the movie Barbershop) shut old barber down. All he could do is sit there with the salty face lol.
one of the most AWKWARD moments in my life.

came back a couple weeks later n old barber's station was empty.

My old barber was unreliable like the OPs so I tried the guy in the next chair n got a WAAY better cut, so I started going to him.

Was in the chair one day when the old barber came in, he looked at me, then looked at the new barber like he caught him with his girl or summin. "So you just gon start stealin my clients??"

Then they started goin back n forth til the shop owner/ resident barbershop old-head (think Eddie from the movie Barbershop) shut old barber down. All he could do is sit there with the salty face lol.

Originally Posted by Putting In Work

You know your barber isn't doing a good job when you see a lot of in grown hairs on the side where the "curve" is at a few days after your cut.
That means your hair is growing, son.

Originally Posted by Putting In Work

You know your barber isn't doing a good job when you see a lot of in grown hairs on the side where the "curve" is at a few days after your cut.
That means your hair is growing, son.

Originally Posted by Rell

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
  This happened about 5-6 years ago.......Dude came in hella late and i had somewhere to go.  And ill be damned......He comes in RIGHT when dude hits my head with the clippers.  He came over and acted like he was tying his shoes in front of me.....He looked up at me when he was done......i was like SUP.....He mugged the dude cutting me up.

Sadly, dude SUCKED.......My ***+ was @%%#$% up.....had my hair line looking like the %@!%%#! GUMBY n ***+.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Rell

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
  This happened about 5-6 years ago.......Dude came in hella late and i had somewhere to go.  And ill be damned......He comes in RIGHT when dude hits my head with the clippers.  He came over and acted like he was tying his shoes in front of me.....He looked up at me when he was done......i was like SUP.....He mugged the dude cutting me up.

Sadly, dude SUCKED.......My ***+ was @%%#$% up.....had my hair line looking like the %@!%%#! GUMBY n ***+.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom