So today i decided to cheat on someone ive been seeing for 10+ years.....

I've always said it, the closest thing to a relationship with your girl is one with your barber, they will literally not cut your hair if you dare not wait and go with the next dude, even if its life or death you cannot ^^^be a barber $%@!$...as time, years go by they become comfortable and don't give you the sane treatment like they did when they were trying to impress you, once you are sprung on their skill it's a wrap.

I like mines older and Dominican, I would wait for him but he'll treat me to a beer or coffee while I wait, I'll watch the latest flicks, listen to some great music and have some awesome laughs, I love my barber <3

I've always said it, the closest thing to a relationship with your girl is one with your barber, they will literally not cut your hair if you dare not wait and go with the next dude, even if its life or death you cannot ^^^be a barber $%@!$...as time, years go by they become comfortable and don't give you the sane treatment like they did when they were trying to impress you, once you are sprung on their skill it's a wrap.

I like mines older and Dominican, I would wait for him but he'll treat me to a beer or coffee while I wait, I'll watch the latest flicks, listen to some great music and have some awesome laughs, I love my barber <3

I had a similar ordeal. I was seeing a dude (nh) for 7+ years. He never did me dirty, always held me down. One day he had to take his son to his football game so he asked if it was ok if i go to the dude next to him. I said, sure, i've seen his cuts and they are all pretty fresh. My dude reassured me that my cut would be fresh. So i'm getting a cut, and the first thing i notice is that dude is so much more gentle and clippers aren't burning the hell out of my neck/face. At the end of the cut he showed me the mirror and i was absolutely amazed! What I was seeing was what I had envisioned my hair looking like for years, but never thought it could get better than what my last barber was capable of. Now i was in a bind...I had to somehow cut off my old barber. It was his fault tho, he shouldn't have referred me to the dude! Anyway, I would call my old barber to see if he was in the shop, and if he was, i wouldn't go in. If he was in the shop, I would come up with plans on how to get out of getting my haircut by him. Like tell him I couldn't wait for him because I had to be somewhere. So my new barber would tell me the times he would not be there so it wouldn't be uncomfortable for me. I eventually got over it and my old barber is well aware that he is just that, my old barber. We still dap eachother up and chop it up, tho.

I had a similar ordeal. I was seeing a dude (nh) for 7+ years. He never did me dirty, always held me down. One day he had to take his son to his football game so he asked if it was ok if i go to the dude next to him. I said, sure, i've seen his cuts and they are all pretty fresh. My dude reassured me that my cut would be fresh. So i'm getting a cut, and the first thing i notice is that dude is so much more gentle and clippers aren't burning the hell out of my neck/face. At the end of the cut he showed me the mirror and i was absolutely amazed! What I was seeing was what I had envisioned my hair looking like for years, but never thought it could get better than what my last barber was capable of. Now i was in a bind...I had to somehow cut off my old barber. It was his fault tho, he shouldn't have referred me to the dude! Anyway, I would call my old barber to see if he was in the shop, and if he was, i wouldn't go in. If he was in the shop, I would come up with plans on how to get out of getting my haircut by him. Like tell him I couldn't wait for him because I had to be somewhere. So my new barber would tell me the times he would not be there so it wouldn't be uncomfortable for me. I eventually got over it and my old barber is well aware that he is just that, my old barber. We still dap eachother up and chop it up, tho.

Originally Posted by DecemberLove

*gasp* I would never cheat on moms like that smh

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

i had the same barber for 7 years but stopped going to him because all of a sudden he quit the shop... its all good though because i stopped getting the caesar cuts with the sharp sideburns... i guess i grew out of that phase 
laugh.gif

i had the same barber for 7 years but stopped going to him because all of a sudden he quit the shop... its all good though because i stopped getting the caesar cuts with the sharp sideburns... i guess i grew out of that phase 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by you go boy

laugh.gif
how is a fresh cut a phase, tho???

Originally Posted by you go boy

laugh.gif
how is a fresh cut a phase, tho???

Originally Posted by Deuce King

laugh.gif
 Good play.  As long as you didn't switch barbers that work at the same shop your good.  I can only imagine how awkward that might be if you had to do that.

I've done this with 3 seperate barbers all at the same shop
laugh.gif

My OG barber bounced and I went with a different cat who was nice afterwards, then the OG came back and expected me to just jump back in his chair, he was +%%!!#.  Then the 2nd dude moved and I went with new barber was with him for some yrs then he moved and i went to another new barber, who turns around and gets locked up shortly there after 2nd barber came back so I was right back in tune.  Dude got out of the box came back and had the
indifferent.gif
face when he saw me in the chair, apparently he had been back for a few weeks
grin.gif

then i just said +*$$ it and my guy started cutting my hair that lasted for 7 yrs then he moved to ATL and I was back at the old shop looking at all 3 of them deciding...

Originally Posted by Deuce King

laugh.gif
 Good play.  As long as you didn't switch barbers that work at the same shop your good.  I can only imagine how awkward that might be if you had to do that.

I've done this with 3 seperate barbers all at the same shop
laugh.gif

My OG barber bounced and I went with a different cat who was nice afterwards, then the OG came back and expected me to just jump back in his chair, he was +%%!!#.  Then the 2nd dude moved and I went with new barber was with him for some yrs then he moved and i went to another new barber, who turns around and gets locked up shortly there after 2nd barber came back so I was right back in tune.  Dude got out of the box came back and had the
indifferent.gif
face when he saw me in the chair, apparently he had been back for a few weeks
grin.gif

then i just said +*$$ it and my guy started cutting my hair that lasted for 7 yrs then he moved to ATL and I was back at the old shop looking at all 3 of them deciding...

Back
Top Bottom