So today i decided to cheat on someone ive been seeing for 10+ years.....

I need to find a me a new barber too, my barber is always trying to do whatever he wants. Why the F cant you just cut my hair oR lighten up my beard the way i want it without saying " nah leave it like that, nah nah cut your hair, nah nah get here now ". I get there and this %!#+* is %*@$!@@ sitting down watching t.v and he gets mad cause i was 5 minutes late! @$%!!!!!!!!!!

I need to find a me a new barber too, my barber is always trying to do whatever he wants. Why the F cant you just cut my hair oR lighten up my beard the way i want it without saying " nah leave it like that, nah nah cut your hair, nah nah get here now ". I get there and this %!#+* is %*@$!@@ sitting down watching t.v and he gets mad cause i was 5 minutes late! @$%!!!!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by Proshares

You got me
laugh.gif
Word , got me too...
roll.gif

I came in here pissed off, knowing you had a kid, ready to @!$#* you out like a mother $+#$@%... 
roll.gif
roll.gif

I think it's safe to say you got me
laugh.gif

I came in here pissed off, knowing you had a kid, ready to @!$#* you out like a mother $+#$@%... 
roll.gif
roll.gif

I think it's safe to say you got me
laugh.gif

Its crazy because he took the time out on a sunday of all days (his normal day off) to come and cut my hair and all of my groomsmans hair for FREE and came to my wedding AND got me a stripper for the bachelor party......dude was like a big brother i never had forreal

But when you gotta go, you gotta go!!!!!

Been thinking about switching too. Only problem is that the barber I want to go to cuts hair right next to mine. It'd be mad awkward, but dude is so much more focused when cutting (as in not joking around the WHOLE time) and actually keeps his appointments.

Its crazy because he took the time out on a sunday of all days (his normal day off) to come and cut my hair and all of my groomsmans hair for FREE and came to my wedding AND got me a stripper for the bachelor party......dude was like a big brother i never had forreal

But when you gotta go, you gotta go!!!!!

i switched barbers myself recently also. ive been cutting with him since HS.

i never got a hot towel shave from my old barber. that was the deal breaker
laugh.gif

i switched barbers myself recently also. ive been cutting with him since HS.

i never got a hot towel shave from my old barber. that was the deal breaker
laugh.gif

Been thinking about switching too. Only problem is that the barber I want to go to cuts hair right next to mine. It'd be mad awkward, but dude is so much more focused when cutting (as in not joking around the WHOLE time) and actually keeps his appointments.

this post is up with there with Jersey Joe's " So I received an orel from my Girlfriend"

laugh.gif

this post is up with there with Jersey Joe's " So I received an orel from my Girlfriend"

laugh.gif

over the last decade or so, barbers have started to think they're celebrities and **(&(&!.  and then they get mad with you for going to someone who actually appreciates your business! 
30t6p3b.gif

over the last decade or so, barbers have started to think they're celebrities and **(&(&!.  and then they get mad with you for going to someone who actually appreciates your business! 
30t6p3b.gif

Back
Top Bottom