So this is how we disrespect the Based God?(update)

laugh.gif
at the white boy only worried about not droppin the reefer
pimp.gif

Retaliation is a must.
RT @2800stunnaman sucka +#! #+%@** smile in ur face then stab u in in the back %!+*@ #+%@** with no honor karma is real..u go get delt with

pimp.gif

I'm almost sure that freestyle was before the video... i'm hoping anyway

That was a straight up !%@#* move tho
smh.gif

good looks on the re up

So that clown was upset cuz he felt like Lil B wasnt telling people that are on already (Soulja Boy) about them?
lol @ this sucka mess.
Im not a fan of Lil B, but he didnt deserve that.

My analysis is as follows:

Lil Nico of the group Hardknock wanted fellow Berkley,CA resident Lil B to call Soulja Boy and let him hear their song "Park Dat". Lil B denied so he got stole on.

all this happened yesterday at a fraternity house in Berkeley where the pack was shooting a video for their new single. These $!%%@ that pulled that mark move was at the shoot all day interviewing people and even came out as an extra in the video
indifferent.gif
. These %*%+%$ really some suckas tho.

HOWS SUCK MY TIP CUZ I GOT PUNCHED LIKE MIKE TYSON....

THIS GUY IS SUCH A FOOL I SWEAR...LOL

Originally Posted by ShoxBb433

My analysis is as follows:

Lil Nico of the group Hardknock wanted fellow Berkley,CA resident Lil B to call Soulja Boy and let him hear their song "Park Dat". Lil B denied so he got stole on.

indifferent.gif

I don't understand this whole "Based God" movement but I will say that was some real sucker +$%! honestly. How is that "cool" to sneak attack someone and then leave? I swear our generation has absolutely NO SENSE of how to properly fight. All cowards truthfully.

-The Juice

Back
Top Bottom