So this is how we disrespect the Based God?(update)

Originally Posted by Wade187

Originally Posted by DaNiKeRhiNo

On the side-note, Berkeley dudes are weird. They can be into Skateboarding/hustling/hood **#@/rock/weed/the hipster style all at the same time.
I mean that's how it should be though. Dudes just do them instead of worrying about fitting into a certain category. Hood dudes from all over are into all sorts of @#%%, they just keep it on the low out of fear of not being accepted. 

True story.

Originally Posted by JD214

Yea whatever
laugh.gif
$%#%% got his !** shown out and all he could muster up was "Yea whatever" with an emoticon...knowing damn well he wasn't laughing when he read his reply.

You clearly ain't 'bout that life.
Originally Posted by Roc Boy Jada

if lil b a real G, aint no way he gonna let some punk %++ %%#!* get away with something like that

somebody outta that %%#!*'s camp should at least be stabbed by the end of the month 
pimp.gif
What are you trying to prove with these responses?
grin.gif
Stick to talking about the "hooligans" and "hoodlums" that punk you back at your crib or w/e...

Originally Posted by Though

alot of ******ed people in this thread...and you can tell the ones whos never been in a fight..

Everyone is tough behind a computer screen....I've never been in an actual fight either, but I don't act like some tough guy.

back on subject, I don't like dude but no one deserves anything like that.....what I also find pretty disturbing is that some of the same people in here standing up for dude calling the guy who punched him a **** are the same ones saying that chick with the annoying voice, kat stacks who got beat up by some man said that she deserved it and were laughing about it
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by iLLoQuent aka DSK

Originally Posted by JD214

Yea whatever
laugh.gif
$%#%% got his !** shown out and all he could muster up was "Yea whatever" with an emoticon...knowing damn well he wasn't laughing when he read his reply.

You clearly ain't 'bout that life.
Originally Posted by Roc Boy Jada

if lil b a real G, aint no way he gonna let some punk %++ %%#!* get away with something like that

somebody outta that %%#!*'s camp should at least be stabbed by the end of the month 
pimp.gif
What are you trying to prove with these responses?
grin.gif
Stick to talking about the "hooligans" and "hoodlums" that punk you back at your crib or w/e...
sitdown_l.gif

That was some B #%! +@%+ tho. Homie got rocked on that last punch .. He wasn't chasin nobody.
laugh.gif
Was that Uno taking dude out? If so,
smh.gif
at him

Originally Posted by abeautifulhaze

Originally Posted by donttalkitlivit

smashed on that weak N****. Thats how it go, when you act funny. who cares if dude sucker punched a sucker?? All i know is he was outnumbered and still put the hands on em. Homeboys didn't do sh** , and neither did Lil B

Exactly how I feel.

It was a B move...but Lil B is always calling himself a B, so...

flgfvk.gif

2002_paid_in_full_005.jpg

"_s get punched everyday B...you'll be aight. You BASED right?"

Act like a G, you attract Gs that do G things...act like a nerd, you attract nerds that do nerdy things...act like a B_, you attract B_s that do B things.
Cosigning all of this.

Originally Posted by omgitswes

Originally Posted by Though

alot of ******ed people in this thread...and you can tell the ones whos never been in a fight..

Everyone is tough behind a computer screen....I've never been in an actual fight either, but I don't act like some tough guy.

back on subject, I don't like dude but no one deserves anything like that.....what I also find pretty disturbing is that some of the same people in here standing up for dude calling the guy who punched him a **** are the same ones saying that chick with the annoying voice, kat stacks who got beat up by some man said that she deserved it and were laughing about it
ohwell.gif

You're trippin..   This @@+#$ punched him and bounced.  At least stay there and fight.  Now that's some bitc Sht.   Kat stacks had that !#+% coming to her.  What the hell is so disturbing about that?

Back
Top Bottom