So This Chick Asked Me To Pay A $150 Phone Bill On A First Date

smh.gif
what the hell? Should've back-handed her

Originally Posted by solefood229

this is why the game is so #@%%%@ up, chicks want you to break bread after a couple of dates then if dont your "cheap or broke"

i wont buy a $@%*# like that free ice water

for real though this !$!* gotta stop i soley blame ti and them mullage _'s

realtalk i got a homeboy who will pay a chicks rent just to smash then come to me to borrow money to get him over til next payday wheretheydothatat?

truthfully i rather be labled cheap and broke but know my money wasn't wasted on a golddigger and be relegated to an evening of fapping and ps3 thenwaste money on a money hungry skeez bucket.

I would've taken a Taxi back to the Hotel after that.

Women I tell ya
smh.gif
(some of them).

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

Originally Posted by solefood229

this is why the game is so #@%%%@ up, chicks want you to break bread after a couple of dates then if dont your "cheap or broke"

i wont buy a $@%*# like that free ice water

for real though this !$!* gotta stop i soley blame ti and them mullage _'s

realtalk i got a homeboy who will pay a chicks rent just to smash then come to me to borrow money to get him over til next payday wheretheydothatat?

truthfully i rather be labled cheap and broke but know my money wasn't wasted on a golddigger and be relegated to an evening of fapping and ps3 then waste money on a money hungry skeez bucket.

Amen

some chicks is shady
smh.gif
but at least she let you know from jump that she was this type of chick. Coulda ended worse, but you gave her the L. Props for that.

Man I got a boy that had that too. For 1 he gets unemployment, but since he's been on the drought he get this chick and starts up a series of lies. Tellsher he works here, doin this and that. She falls for it thinkin he got stacks. So the weekend comes and SHE damn near forces him to take her out. Friday:clubbin, Sat: movies, Sun: expensive dinner. After dinner shorty asks him to buy dinner for her mom who is home, which is like another $50 plate. He does thisto make her happy hoping to get some at the end o the night. So by sunday his hot lil 400 ever 2 weeks is runnin low. He takes her home to get no ***. So Moncomes around and she asked to get her phone bill payed. Wow dude was too broke to do it so she cut him off by wed. I aint hatin on these girls but theycan't get my money. Chicks got a lot of nerve considering they just met. I guess ur the pimp or the simp.....

the 1st date? C'mon 4 real...if her dad aint givin it 2 her...makes her think some random stranger would? She's BOLD and the factthat u said she's not even all that makes it worst...

solefood229 wrote:
if this is no exaggeration thats jus ridiculous

As soon as she asked me to pay her phone bill I would have laughed her out...
Once she asked again and I realized she was serious I would have told her to got get some other dumb @!$ to do that %@^...
You crazy as $#@^ thinking I'm gonna pay your bills to get something I can get for free....

it must be an atlanta thing. my prom date asked me for 50.00 (for her phone bill) when I dropped her off..

Back
Top Bottom