So the Lebron Dunk tape may exist afterall....

LeBra Tamed is such a joke. He's not a King, he's a Prince, at best. He didnt taste dude's sack but he still got humiliated - at his own camp noless. I think it WAS worth the wait.....he DID try to D up and did give JC a chance @ 3 points.....i mean at least now we know right? i also think it was worththe wait cuz LeBra now must feel like an even bigger douche and has no one to blame but himself and Nike which never has and never will have another star likeMJ.

Originally Posted by OneTrust

The "Dunking On Lebron" videos actually makes me respect Bron more because all of those dunks on him, he actually TRIED to block it. It wasn't like he was just standing around trying to get a charge and ended up getting yammed on.

even though i don't like lebron, i'll have to agree on this one. but with all of lebron's jumping and the wear and tear on his body, i won't besurprised if he retires when he reaches 30.

It wasn't that bad...posterized, but really? C'mon
eyes.gif

lebron got dunked on pretty good, but not enough to confiscate the tapes
laugh.gif
at lebron though because he still ended up taking the L with the tape being released
now everyone knows how he really is and we still got to see him getting dunked on

I think them posting this video will make this go away faster. Especially since the quality is so bad. Had this not been leaked, people would still be talkingabout this 3 months later how lebron took the video. Now we all seen it, the only comments we have is, "it wasnt that bad"

Originally Posted by enrique23

laugh.gif
at lebron though because he still ended up taking the L with the tape being released
now everyone knows how he really is and we still got to see him getting dunked on
exactly what i came here to say. lol poor lebron.

Originally Posted by weGOTthis

laugh.gif
i dont think lebron has the tuff enough skin to play for NY.... i think that if dude starts to have some bad games and here if from the NY fans, idont think he can handle it... but if he has bad games in cleveland.. they wont be as harsh or say anything to him

Originally Posted by YoungTriz

Originally Posted by weGOTthis

laugh.gif
i dont think lebron has the tuff enough skin to play for NY.... i think that if dude starts to have some bad games and here if from the NY fans, i dont think he can handle it... but if he has bad games in cleveland.. they wont be as harsh or say anything to him
very true.

CLE fans will love him no matter what he does. He's the hometown hero.

New York media will rip him no matter what. It's just the way it is. fan wise though, If he wins a championship on the knicks i don't think a knick fanwill ever boo him no matter what happens after that.

I mean ELI MANNING gets standing ovations at places in nyc. Lebron will be a king forever if he even wins just one

Dudes had hyped this up soooooo hard. I thought I was gonna see some "nuts on head", or at least body to body contact (no mo). Jordan and Lebronbarely graised shoulders! This was an utter disappointment
grin.gif

'Bron Got yammed on...Face it. Its apart of the game though...These are some of the most athletic people in the world... Im still waiting on LeBron to getished on like 'Zo did
laugh.gif

LeBron gives effort.

When you give effort, you'll get got every once in a while.

That Crawford dunk was kind of weak if you ask me.

He got him but not as bad as some of you are hyping it up to be.

Originally Posted by SHUGES

LeBron gives effort.

When you give effort, you'll get got every once in a while.

That Crawford dunk was kind of weak if you ask me.

He got him but not as bad as some of you are hyping it up to be.
yehh co-sign to that BUT...the thing is Lebron and nike made it a bigger deal...if Lebron shook it off and smiled gave kid his props and thiswouldnt be such a big deal

laugh.gif

Every single dunk on those videos against Lebron is with him running the floor trying to get them form behind. Or coming from the side.

Im still waiting to see him get dunked on like this.

Im not even trying to be a stan but when i see lebron get dunked over like the 2 vids below then il say lebron got dunked on. Not dunked by

I dont really think its a big deal that he got dunked on, its happens, its just how they reacted after it happened that makes it so bad.

Never in my life have I heard the phrase "dunked by" except on NT. Ridiculous
laugh.gif
The dunk wasn't that serious, but Bron looks even dumber fortrying to hide it from the masses.

Originally Posted by Mamba MVP

laugh.gif
The dunk wasn't that serious, but Bron looks even dumber for trying to hide it from the masses.

laugh.gif
i dont really know how to rephrase it.

Dunked next to?
Lets go to the rim together and see what happends?
Il go up with you to get a better view of the ball going in?

****tt idk
laugh.gif

You know what i mean.

Originally Posted by Jehlers02

Originally Posted by Mamba MVP

laugh.gif
The dunk wasn't that serious, but Bron looks even dumber for trying to hide it from the masses.

laugh.gif
i dont really know how to rephrase it.

Dunked next to?
Lets go to the rim together and see what happends?
Il go up with you to get a better view of the ball going in?

****tt idk
laugh.gif

You know what i mean.
I know what you mean it's just funny seeing it, like when C. Lee did Bron in the playoffs I didn't hear none of my boys say Oh, *%*, didyou just see Bron just got dunked by!! I mean really,
laugh.gif
even the great King James has gotten yammed on quite a few times, it's just that most of thefootage is saw once and destroyed or we only have Zapruder film type footage (ala Al Harrington) to see. The NBA and Nike really OD on trying to protect theirposterboy.

This wasn't even that bad. Nobodies perfect, dudes get caught up from time to tome. Most of America would have forgotten about this by now.

Back
Top Bottom