So the Lebron Dunk tape may exist afterall....

EnEyeKayEe wrote:
Guerrilla Warfare wrote:
Fool aint dunk on Lebron
wv1z0m.jpg

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

After looking at the GIF, Lebron got the business. Nike should have just let the tape release and this would have passed by way quickly. Everybody is going toremember this because Lebron tried to hide a Mediocore dunk from everybody.

Originally Posted by friscostylez

Originally Posted by BostonThreeParty

Is there any truth that Jordan Crawford was wearing Adidas gear ?
i think Jordan Crawford said he was wearing some Lebrons

Crawford was barefoot, had a broken toe and had both eyes shut.....might as well add to the "legend"
eyes.gif

Lol SMH people still not getting what is a legit facial.

When you dunk on someone, you go over them. Not this bodies being side to side BS.
It seems like this whole board is ******ed when it comes to basketball because their blinded by their own biased opinion on a player.

And im not saying this becasue i like Lebron.
The John Starks "dunk on" jordan wasn't even close either.

Originally Posted by Jehlers02

When you dunk on someone, you go over them. Not this bodies being side to side BS.
It seems like this whole board is ******ed when it comes to basketball because their blinded by their own biased opinion on a player.

Thank you Mr. Facial Expert, we appreciate your clarification and sharing of your expertise of what is involved in receiving a "legit" facial. We canall sleep well at night now.

Bron got dunked on. It would've been talked about for a week at best. Hopefully Bron will grow up and learn from this cause the hiding of the tape was bmade.

Originally Posted by 6demonbag

Thank you Mr. Facial Expert, we appreciate your clarification of what is involved in receiving a "legit" facial. We can all sleep well at night now.
Thank you Mr. Sarcasm your post was pretty unnecessary. It didnt really contribute the post at all either where as mine did. Actually scratchthat, you see what i highlighted in red? Yea you proved my point. So uhh Log Off? I highly recommend you consider it. Theeenks.

Thank you Mr. Facial Expert, we appreciate your clarification of what is involved in receiving a "legit" facial. We can all sleep well at night now.
Thank you Mr. Sarcasm your post was pretty unnecessary. It didnt really contribute the post at all either where as mine did. Actually scratch that, you see what i highlighted in red? Yea you proved my point. So uhh Log Off? I highly recommend you consider it. Theeenks.

Yours proved even less Professor Facial. Just accept your a LeLame and ill forgive you

Thank you Mr. Facial Expert, we appreciate your clarification and sharing of your expertise of what is involved in receiving a "legit" facial. We can all sleep well at night now.

laugh.gif

the 2nd video is a lot better ... my first comment still stands though ... lebron is an idiot

Thank you Mr. Sarcasm your post was pretty unnecessary. It didnt really contribute the post at all either where as mine did. Actually scratch that, you see what i highlighted in red? Yea you proved my point. So uhh Log Off? I highly recommend you consider it. Theeenks.

Yours proved even less Professor Facial. Just accept your a LeLame and ill forgive you
Are you 12? Repeating yourself really? LeLame?? I thought we directed those names towards LeBron only...You know, someones name thats starts withthe letters "Le". My name is Jake so i dont really know how that works out.

Nice post again though...

Thank you Mr. Facial Expert, we appreciate your clarification and sharing of your expertise of what is involved in receiving a "legit" facial. We can all sleep well at night now.
^ He has a point though. I pretty much agree with him 100% (unless he is claiming Bron didn't get dunked ON this time, because he definitelydid). And it's the first time I've ever seen him get "facialed". Attempting to block a dunk (from behind/the side/etc.) DOES NOT alwaysmean "dunked ON". You dudes do know the definition of the word "on" right? I'll pull out Webster's if I have to. I swear, ifsimply trying to contest the dunk in ANY WAY means "dunked on" then 3-5 dudes get "dunked on" per game.
indifferent.gif

& I'm pretty sure most TRUE Hoopers would agree with me...

EDIT: this post has ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to do with LBJ. Strictly on the definition/what qualifies as getting dunked ON.

Are you 12? Repeating yourself really? LeLame?? I thought we directed those names towards LeBron only...You know, someones name thats starts with the letters "Le". My name is Jake so i dont really know how that works out.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Are you 12? Repeating yourself really? LeLame?? I thought we directed those names towards LeBron only...You know, someones name thats starts with the letters "Le". My name is Jake so i dont really know how that works out.

You thought wrong and thank you Jake
smile.gif

If you don't wanna get dunked on, sit on the bench... That's part of playing basketball, just like getting crossed over...

Originally Posted by AddictedToFreshKicks

is this really the dunk that people are obsessing over?...
indifferent.gif
blame Lebron & Nike for blowing this up

either way Lebron got the business
sick.gif
smh.gif

laugh.gif
At dudes that i know that went to the camp making a deal about itbecause they thought nobody would see, the dunk was weak.

Back
Top Bottom