So Serena got Breast Implants? or its just the bra...

I'm pretty sure that was sarcasm calling her fat
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

Originally Posted by DeadsetAce

looks like a ****** to me...but to each his own.

I wore this exact outfit for Halloween a few years back, with fake boobs and a wig and this is exactly what i looked like.
laugh.gif

Who were you going as? Was it Serena? Or you just took it as a opportunity to cross dress?

I wore this exact outfit for Halloween a few years back, with fake boobs and a wig and this is exactly what i looked like.
laugh.gif

Who were you going as? Was it Serena? Or you just took it as a opportunity to cross dress?

i'd pass..... people hype her up wayyy too much.. i like thick girls.. but she is too muscular, and her face is too disgusting for me.....

i'd pass..... people hype her up wayyy too much.. i like thick girls.. but she is too muscular, and her face is too disgusting for me.....

Originally Posted by AG 47

laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by AG 47

laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by 2LipsLegit

Originally Posted by j4ck

Originally Posted by whyhellothere

sick.gif
fat sloppy broad needs to go hit the treadmill or something. Disgusting 
Bruh, she plays professional tennis
indifferent.gif
for real, Im hopin ol boy is just saying that to make fun of NTers that call a woman like Serena fat

Just a failed attempt at trying to be ironic/funny.  Serena looks nothing like some of these whales you guys call thick.  Dont think so?  Check out the gassing up fat chicks thread.  Some people had the audacity to call THAT THING thick
roll.gif

Edit: That body does nothing for that face though

Originally Posted by 2LipsLegit

Originally Posted by j4ck

Originally Posted by whyhellothere

sick.gif
fat sloppy broad needs to go hit the treadmill or something. Disgusting 
Bruh, she plays professional tennis
indifferent.gif
for real, Im hopin ol boy is just saying that to make fun of NTers that call a woman like Serena fat

Just a failed attempt at trying to be ironic/funny.  Serena looks nothing like some of these whales you guys call thick.  Dont think so?  Check out the gassing up fat chicks thread.  Some people had the audacity to call THAT THING thick
roll.gif

Edit: That body does nothing for that face though

Originally Posted by DajonDondo

This. I like my butts soft, and her's looks rock solid.

Originally Posted by DajonDondo

This. I like my butts soft, and her's looks rock solid.

Back
Top Bottom