So Pharrell turns 38 today.

roll.gif
roll.gif
at what this thread has become

Originally Posted by NuMba1KiCkrocka

Originally Posted by HAM CITY

It's the black x filipino combo. I don't why but if you're black you only need a drop of pinoy blood in you and you basically defy age. Ask my grandmother. 
laugh.gif
Pharrell doesent have a drop of Filipino blood in him so please stop it.

yes he is bruh:

Pharrell Williams (born April 5, 1973), R&B pop singer, half-black & half-Filipino and is commonly known as Pharrell.  He is an American music producer, singer-songwriter, and rapper. He, along with Chad Hugo are the duo of The Neptunes where they produce pop, hip hop and R&B music. Known for his “sweet

It's the black x filipino combo. I don't why but if you're black you only need a drop of pinoy blood in you and you basically defy age. Ask my grandmother. 
laugh.gif

yes he is bruh:

Pharrell Williams (born April 5, 1973), R&B pop singer, half-black & half-Filipino and is commonly known as Pharrell.  He is an American music producer, singer-songwriter, and rapper. He, along with Chad Hugo are the duo of The Neptunes where they produce pop, hip hop and R&B music. Known for his “sweet

Originally Posted by BriaNiLLa

laugh.gif

yes he is bruh:

laugh.gif

yes he is bruh:

Originally Posted by Yes its That Dude

Originally Posted by ryanbbn23

got a pic of him on his way to his B-day party
pharrell-ferrari.jpg
i snapped a pic of him on the way home from the party
rrmmhv.jpg

Originally Posted by FOG

Damn, busy day for Pharrell. Came over to my lecture hall today 
pimp.gif

69864_448830733860_675778860_5557821_7039437_n.jpg

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Fog, I remember that thread...Ol boy was like "Where you at" to the other NTer after pic was switched
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Yes its That Dude

Originally Posted by ryanbbn23

got a pic of him on his way to his B-day party
pharrell-ferrari.jpg
i snapped a pic of him on the way home from the party
rrmmhv.jpg

Originally Posted by FOG

Damn, busy day for Pharrell. Came over to my lecture hall today 
pimp.gif

69864_448830733860_675778860_5557821_7039437_n.jpg

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Fog, I remember that thread...Ol boy was like "Where you at" to the other NTer after pic was switched
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Nash

HAM CITY wrote:

laugh.gif

yes he is bruh:

HAM CITY wrote:

laugh.gif

yes he is bruh:

Originally Posted by theDEEK

yes he is bruh:

Originally Posted by theDEEK

yes he is bruh:

Back
Top Bottom