So Pharrell turns 38 today.

His mom is black, and his pops is most definitely black. There's some video of them when they visited him in the studio when he was working on justin timberlake's album in '02.

His mom is black, and his pops is most definitely black. There's some video of them when they visited him in the studio when he was working on justin timberlake's album in '02.

laugh.gif

38?? he's got the Bape anti-aging cream or something

Originally Posted by Luong1209

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Fog, I remember that thread...Ol boy was like "Where you at" to the other NTer after pic was switched
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I swear, every Pharrell thread on NT never disappoints
laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Fog, I remember that thread...Ol boy was like "Where you at" to the other NTer after pic was switched
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by FOG

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif

Anybody remember the Pharrell thread where someone said they saw him on the bus?

I literally just started posting here and couldn't stop laughing at the photoshops and comments
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by FOG

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif

Anybody remember the Pharrell thread where someone said they saw him on the bus?

I literally just started posting here and couldn't stop laughing at the photoshops and comments
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by BriaNiLLa

Originally Posted by NuMba1KiCkrocka

Originally Posted by HAM CITY

It's the black x filipino combo. I don't why but if you're black you only need a drop of pinoy blood in you and you basically defy age. Ask my grandmother. 
laugh.gif
Pharrell doesent have a drop of Filipino blood in him so please stop it.

yes he is bruh:

Pharrell Williams (born April 5, 1973), R&B pop singer, half-black & half-Filipino and is commonly known as Pharrell.  He is an American music producer, singer-songwriter, and rapper. He, along with Chad Hugo are the duo of The Neptunes where they produce pop, hip hop and R&B music. Known for his “sweet

Back
Top Bottom