So NT, your at home and THIS THING is in your crib, what would you do?

solarius49

Banned
View media item 331236
I just think running would get you chased down and killed, so I would either stand and fight, or try to make it to my gun. But my gun is up in my room on the 2nd floor, and that looks like the basement, so I doubt I'll get to it

Come on man. Too damn late at night to be making threads like this. Trying to give folks all types of bad dreams. :rofl:

I would let that man HAVE the house. :lol:

I bet that thing doesn't even lift. I mean, look at its biceps, or lack thereof. I'd let it get closer then hit it with the bus driver upper cut back down the stairs.

Then probably chain it up and keep it as a pet. Train it. Be feared by all.

I've got the higher ground.

As a fully grown adult man, I'm jumping and drop kicking that hell beast's face back to Hades, two size 12s letting friend Gravity do most of the work.

Then it'll be knocked out and smelling like s_ from the feces pouring down my legs to it's face from the initial shock.

HUZZAH!!!

I would charge at it, I refuse to be afraid of anyone or anything in my home. This is my home, enter it and there will be blood.

tumblr_mj9f8cnPN41ru2by6o1_400.gif

for trying to scare me and failing at it.

This depends on many variables that are unknown.

Is it human
Is it "other?"
Does it have any weapons?
How big is it?

More than likely though itll catch a lick in the back with my baseball bat.

you run outside and scream for help.  at least if you die others will know and tell your story.

Back
Top Bottom