So NT, what's your favorite fast food ??

Boo all these damn Ninjahood Pics. We can damn near see the bacteria on the food.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Rexanglorum

AirWeezy03 wrote:
retr0sxual wrote:
in_and_out-jpg.jpeg

No question.
living in texas FTL

1. in n out
2. chick fil a
3. whataburger

I lot of people from out of State say that In 'n' Out does not live up to the hype that peopel in California, Arizona and Nevada give it. While in 'n' uses great ingredients and has high quality, I can see why peopel from out of State would not love i nas much because In 'n' Out Burgers are distinct California style that originated with surferin gculture and that for many, is the result of having eaten it all of your life.

Also, for Californians In 'n' Out has pleasant associations for most. It is the place where you stopped with your friends on a great road trip across the State (and of course you want to stop at the Northern most one in Redding,CA when you do a West Coast trip), where you went after nights of partying in college, where you went after you smoked for the first time (Or the 678th time and BTW my first time smoking I was able to put away a a six by and animal fries and the shake) or where you and your friends go after going surfing and the Cold Ocean works up a big appetite, ect.

Generally, for people out of State, In 'n' Out is a very good Burger place but it is not as mythic as it is for people who grew up with it. It is interesting to see you ranking it above spots that are the most common in your region. I suppose its food really is that good.

indifferent.gif

In n Out
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by TmAk15

Originally Posted by Gunner ThirtyTwo

p1030281.JPG

In & Out my #1, but this is my 2nd (SoCal peoples should know)...
YES, but the original by the Rampart station one off union and sawtelle is the best!
Fixed. mein list consists of:
Rallys
Louisana fried chicken (the ones in LA)
chipotle/quodoba
in n 'out
hood chinese spots
albertos (San Bernardino heads know whats up-carne asada fries
pimp.gif
)
and any sub spot.

Some places off the top of my head.

Charleys Griiled Subs - Ive only ate here 2-3 times but I remember how good some of the subs were. Gave me bubble guts
mad.gif

Alertos Mexican food - Carne asada fries/burrito, fish burrito. Also gives me bubble guts.
mad.gif
I try not to eat here anymore.

To me, In n Out gets old. I live right next to one, but rarely go there nowadays. It has a distinct taste you probably wont find anywhere else, but to me itjust gets old.
Lately Ive been going to Jack in the Box/Carls.

I really want to try 5 Guys burgers. Too bad theyre far from me.

Originally Posted by Crazy EBW

Originally Posted by 2g00d4u

I really want to try 5 Guys burgers. Too bad theyre far from me.

That's how I feel about In N Out.
frown.gif

5 Guys is CLASSIC
I mean, its 30 mins away, but im not gonna drive 30 mins for some damn burgers
laugh.gif

Now if they opened one in the 714...

Major Chains

-Chick-Fil-A
-Chipotle
-5 Guys
-Potbellys
-Which Wich

Local Places
-Ghetto Burger
-Frenchys
pimp.gif

-Fried Chicken, Chicken

Originally Posted by Grizzly Hebert

Those Black Jack Tacos have single-handedly rekindled my love for Taco Bell.
That and the Cheesy Gordita Crunch are
pimp.gif

Wendy's and Chick-fil-A are also
pimp.gif

JR5

Back
Top Bottom