So NT, what's your favorite fast food ??

^^^
pimp.gif

Burger King, bar none... Unless I'm in Texas. And come to think of it, I just may go get some Whataburger tomorrow.
eek.gif
pimp.gif

WHITE CASTLE

"just thinking about those tender little White Castle burgers with those little, itty-bitty grilled onions that just explode in your mouth like flavorcrystals every time you bite into one."

It is In 'n Out all the the way. I am surprised with so many people in California, there have not been more who have said the same.

If I did not live in California and lived in North Carolina, the answer would be Bojangles's. That place has the best fast food fried chicken by far, dirtyrice as a side, great biscuits and awesome sweet tea. I had some recently when I was on a layover in Charlotte and I would go there regularly if I was in theSouth.

Originally Posted by Gunner ThirtyTwo

p1030281.JPG

In & Out my #1, but this is my 2nd (SoCal peoples should know)...
YES, but the original by the Rampart station is the best!

AirWeezy03 wrote:
retr0sxual wrote:
in_and_out-jpg.jpeg

No question.
living in texas FTL

1. in n out
2. chick fil a
3. whataburger

I lot of people from out of State say that In 'n' Out does not live up to the hype that peopel in California, Arizona and Nevada give it. While in'n' uses great ingredients and has high quality, I can see why peopel from out of State would not love i nas much because In 'n' Out Burgersare distinct California style that originated with surferin gculture and that for many, is the result of having eaten it all of your life.

Also, for Californians In 'n' Out has pleasant associations for most. It is the place where you stopped with your friends on a great road trip acrossthe State (and of course you want to stop at the Northern most one in Redding,CA when you do a West Coast trip), where you went after nights of partying incollege, where you went after you smoked for the first time (Or the 678th time and BTW my first time smoking I was able to put away a a six by and animal friesand the shake) or where you and your friends go after going surfing and the Cold Ocean works up a big appetite, ect.

Generally, for people out of State, In 'n' Out is a very good Burger place but it is not as mythic as it is for people who grew up with it. It isinteresting to see you ranking it above spots that are the most common in your region. I suppose its food really is that good.

Originally Posted by Rexanglorum

It is In 'n Out all the the way. I am surprised with so many people in California, there have not been more who have said the same.
I mean... it's good and all, but it's just burgers. Not even chicken burgers. I need variety in my life.

Back
Top Bottom