So, NT. I have a real question for you. Vol. What is the worst state in the U.S.?

Some friends and I got into a discussion the other night about which is possibly the worst state in the entire United States in terms of what it offers, hasand liveable factor and !%%% like that. My question to you is what, in your opinion, is the worst state in the U.S. and why?

My friends and I came to the decision that it is Oaklahoma. There were a few real good candidates, but we can't think of a single good thing that comes outof Oaklahoma or anyone that would retire to Oaklahoma. I seriously can't think of a state that has less to offer to the country or to do than Oaklahoma.What are your opinions?

You can easily find statistics on this subject at the census bureau website.

North Dakota/South Dakota are up there

Mississipi and Alabama definitely

I hate Utah with a passion but the white women are bad.

north/south dakota, wyoming, iowa

the midwest as a whole basically

Utah<

nerd.gif

Edit: The Triple Utah post seals it
laugh.gif

I dont know enough about each state to say. I hate how people are just throwing states out there with no explanation.

laugh.gif
i knew i'd see utah on here.

Wyoming IMO.

most people will say something different since everyone has different tastes/ interests/ backgrounds etc. there is good and bad in every state though.

Look, North Dakota has fargo, a movie based after it. People travel there for its beauty. Same goes for South Dakota. They have the Black Hills, Mt. Rushmore,and all that wild wild west %+# like Deadwood and Wild Bill Hitchock and such. Idaho has potatoes (more than Oklahoma) and Cour D'elane which is nice andhas an awesome theme park/water park based off the Tremors movies. Alaska is beautifle. It has a lot of untapped resources and has amazing wildlife and thetallest mountain in the United States. Plus tons of national parks.

Seriously, what does Oklahoma have. Can someone make an argument in favor of Oklahoma?

Back
Top Bottom