So Now Every Black Teenager Has A "Sleeve" and A Face Tattoo

lol so what is this a tattoo hate thread?

Not even.. tats are one of the greatest forms of creative art.. my beef moreso is with cats who don't look at it as art but join in on a fad [facial tats]

Like this guy
19354_683251321937_22621923_38171648_857232_n.jpg

Originally Posted by iLL W1LLiam

733.mu.cmj.x491.late.jpg

I don't get this dude needs to spend money on food and protein drinks instead of tats seriously.

pimp.gif
just the way I like em. Tall and frail. I'm more surprised at the kids still in HS with a bunch of tats. Why would their parents ok that? Kids getting them as bday presents and what not.

Originally Posted by NostrandAve68

Not even.. tats are one of the greatest forms of creative art.. my beef moreso is with cats who don't look at it as art but join in on a fad [facial tats]

Like this guy

dude moms gotta be like
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by mondaynightraw

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by 5thGearidah

these cats are trying to portray an image... They seem to get these tattoos all at once and dont realize how dumb it looks. At least get your tats over time...but they rush out and get everything done right away because they cant wait to look a certain way.
i couldn't have said it better...and then when you look at what each tattoo has its a whole bunch of nothing, i bought da urban ink with

waka flocka on da cover and he's got alot of wack tattoos...some of em are cool, others look like he didn't have any idea to put in a part

and just said "eff it imma do w/e"
Word to that "washington heights" tattoo
grin.gif
laugh.gif
haters_gonna_hate.gif

my neighborhood was depicted in a play that won a tony award, monday u looking at my tattoo like my hood isn't important enough to be immortalized on my arm

and thats where your assessment of my tattoo is wrong, and on top of that u looking at da hood without a perceptive of a world view..its ok i'll just wait for you to "lose weight"

for me to critique yours
laugh.gif
tongue.gif

Sleeves can be done really nice but unless your rich it's going to be tough getting a job without long sleeve shirts. As far as face tattoos not for me.

my two cents...

i though spider webs meant you can steal...

really well...

but as far as the tats...

cats w/ out fathers think that being "thug" is masculine...

so... they think being masculine is gettin inked up...

i could understand a sleeve... even down to your wrists...

but if you cant wear a suit and tie and not cover them all up...

then you OUDDA DERRRR...

i'm a 20 year old college basketball player...

THAT'S BLACK...

WITH NO TATS... that's a rarety... lol...

Originally Posted by xX LeGod Xx

Originally Posted by Cant Nobody Stop Me

Whats good with everyone getting those spiderweb tattoos on them? That kid that was posted earlier has one on his arm and Ive seen a lot of people with them recently.
IDK but that's a jail tattoo.
 its was racially contrived too
Spider web tattoos have a dark history going back some seventy years, when Aryan, or White Supremacy gangs reportedly wore the spider web tattoo as a form of racist braggadocio, reportedly a sign that they had terminated a visible minority. The spider web became de rigeur in prisons, with each ring of the web representing time spent inside, or how many 'prey' have been ensnared in the wearer's web.
http://www.vanishingtattoo.com/tattoos_designs_symbols_spider_webs.htm

no way i'd ever get webs on me if im dark skinned, and i question da level of comprehension of a person if they were a minority and thought

about getting one.

tattoos are never that serious

Like this guy

LOLxSMH collabo.

So if you leave the gang or get kicked out they are gonna cut your cheek off?

YOOO FORGET ALL THIS... I know I'm mad late but BUDDENS THUMB
eek.gif
. I've never seen anything like that and I seen dead people.
sick.gif
Had to cut it off early and it kept playing, lord have mercy.

Originally Posted by xX LeGod Xx

Originally Posted by Cant Nobody Stop Me

Whats good with everyone getting those spiderweb tattoos on them? That kid that was posted earlier has one on his arm and Ive seen a lot of people with them recently.
IDK but that's a jail tattoo.
 its was racially contrived too
Spider web tattoos have a dark history going back some seventy years, when Aryan, or White Supremacy gangs reportedly wore the spider web tattoo as a form of racist braggadocio, reportedly a sign that they had terminated a visible minority. The spider web became de rigeur in prisons, with each ring of the web representing time spent inside, or how many 'prey' have been ensnared in the wearer's web.
http://www.vanishingtattoo.com/tattoos_designs_symbols_spider_webs.htm

no way i'd ever get webs on me if im dark skinned, and i question da level of comprehension of a person if they were a minority and thought

about getting one.

My homeboi (he's black) got a spider-web joint behind his right ear. His old football coach asked him if he had done time, son was like nah, coach told him thats what the tattoo means.
Sad thing is he only like 20, working at Harris Teeter (grocery store). He has no chance at getting any type of decent white-collar job with that @#*% behind his ear, dumb %!*

Hyperbole....

So the very same people that laughed and cracked on Mike Tyson for his face tattoo are the main ones now getting dumb sh-- on their face. Its okay for other tribal cultures to have face tattoos because atleast its somewhat accepted in their societies but doing that silly stuff in America your just asking to be prejudged. Sleeves although I think are a bit excessive can at-least be covered up when wearing a long sleeve shirt in a business setting but the face tats.. why are so much of our people becoming slaves to pop culture. The same people complaining about lack of opportunity in their communities short their own selves by engaging in this type of buffoonery because Lil Wayne did it

lil-wayne-tattoo23.jpg

Help me to understand the significance of a facial tattoo

They would argue, if you can put a tattoo on your body, why not on your face? I honestly, do not see the significance of having a tattoo period.
ohwell.gif

Back
Top Bottom