So Niketalk...What do you have for homework tonight?

Me: All i have left to do is two math assignments & one biology chapter to read.

mad.gif

I'm too lazy to sit down and do it, all the work will take me at most like 45 min.
indifferent.gif

I got two pages of math homework assigned out of the book, but it's about 50 problems. I should be done in about 45 minutes to an hour as well.
smh.gif

I got 3 pages full of study questions for Government 2, but I've been putting it off for like a week or two now. -.-

Some math book work (couple hours) and a summary of a 30 page packet on imperialism
smh.gif

smh at not starting sooner.

I spent the super bowl doing Calc 2.

Before the super bowl I worked on Latin.

Now all I have to do homework wise is underline important parts of a poem.

and do a writing sample for a leadership job on campus.

I've got some Stats homework, it's not hard at all, just time consuming.

I'm trying to find the median for a sample size of 30...is there a formula to find it without ordering the numbers?

Chemistry Review
Study For An Algebra 2 Test
A 3-5 Minute Speech On A Social Injustice In The Same Mold As MLK's Speech

I have a Physiology and Histology/Cell bio cumulative miniboard exams coming up plus a regular exam coming up in 3 weeks, all within a span of 10 days. I just looked at my schedule and pulled one of these

3f92562eab96b2ae4f0d7e6905f63a7e2b80a6e.gif

I have to:

-Create pro-forma financial statements based on Mattel's 10K
-Write an essay about the similarities and differences in the members of the Federal Open Market Committee
-Finish a take-home quiz over international financial investing (transferring and borrowing of different currencies)

1000 word aristotle essay
1000 word essay on beowulf
15 entry poetry porfolio

its gonna be a long %$% night

political science...  gotta study for this midterm on tuesday. It's gonna be hard because I've never really cared for politics until I took this class. Feel so out of place compared to the other people in the class.

1000 word essay on why manners are important, they gave me a spare for 2nd period though this semester so Im gonna just do it then
mad.gif

2 chapters of accounting homework/quiz 1 chapter of econ and quiz and stats homework all due tomm.. ill start in 3 hours =)

I was working on chemistry homework all night last night and today
indifferent.gif
.  Still not enough hours in the world for me to finish Chem.  In addition I gotta type up this damn lab report
smh.gif

frown.gif

Originally Posted by romedadude

I've got some Stats homework, it's not hard at all, just time consuming.

I'm trying to find the median for a sample size of 30...is there a formula to find it without ordering the numbers?
22 left.... due on Tuesday. got afterschool activities until 6 PM along with physics homework (RC Circuits, parallel & series
sick.gif
alien.gif
indifferent.gif
tired.gif
).

If you have all the data points and are too lazy to put them in order, there is a simple solution, if you have a TI-83/84.
1. Stat
2. Edit
3. Put down all the data in L1
4. hit stat again
If you want to put in order, go to 5, if not, go to 8.
5. find asc(
6. hit enter after having ASC(L1), and it should put it in order.
7. Press STAT again
8. Go to CALC
9. 1 VARS STATISTICS
10. Should already put L1 in
11. gives you Sum, mean, standard deviation, along with the interquartile (Min, Q1, Median, Q3, Max)

If you don't have a calculator, go get one.

Back
Top Bottom