So..... My new girl watches pRon.... A LOT vol. W/ a pic

Originally Posted by FreshPrince

I don't even know why I'm posting pics. Probably because I promised, but if you have any advise, feel free to post.... I'm tempted to bring it up to her, but at the same time maybe I should just chill and let it be...

7868c9eaa99d.gif

Wasted everyones time!

I don't even know why I'm posting pics. Probably because I promised, but if you have any advise, feel free to post.... I'm tempted to bring it up to her, but at the same time maybe I should just chill and let it be...
devil.gif
devil.gif

pimp.gif

moar

She's pretty cute, as for the pr0n, if she's learning from there, why are you complaining? Or maybe she's not satisfied with you so she resorts tothat? who knows.

If you're still bothered, ask her about it.

I would have taken a pic of her comp. history, but the last time i did that from my iphone, somebody google mapped my pic and pinpointed my location
smh.gif
NTdetectives

ErickM713: feel free to exit thread

Originally Posted by blknaitch

we waited all this time for this
what'd you expect? a pic with her in front of her laptop with a vibrator in her hand??..... lets not be too greedy
So you're saying you have that pic
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by blknaitch

we waited all this time for this
what'd you expect? a pic with her in front of her laptop with a vibrator in her hand??..... lets not be too greedy

I would have taken a pic of her comp. history, but the last time i did that from my iphone, somebody google mapped my pic and pinpointed my location
smh.gif
NT detectives
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
damn you could do that
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom