So my dude got beat up by a cop........

This cop is a straight "brute"
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Furrell

Whether he was in his car or not, why would he smoke in front of someone else's home; a cop at that? Smoke on your own property or a secluded area. He blatantly disrespected that man by smoking on his property and got what he asked for.

This.

Originally Posted by Furrell

Whether he was in his car or not, why would he smoke in front of someone else's home; a cop at that? Smoke on your own property or a secluded area. He blatantly disrespected that man by smoking on his property and got what he asked for.

This.

Originally Posted by RawSheed

there goes conservative SD for you

What neighborhood was this in?

the news reports say that its mira mesa, but its really on the border of rancho penasquitos and scripps ranch. its off of mercy road right across the kfc (where my Filipino friend ran to) 

the news reports say that its mira mesa, but its really on the border of rancho penasquitos and scripps ranch. its off of mercy road right across the kfc (where my Filipino friend ran to) 

The # of cops who get hit with these charges, and then are later dropped due to hung juries is pretty alarming. I feel bad for the kid.

Has there been people hanging out and making noise in that place constantly? It sounds like the guy was finally fed up. If he wasn't a cop, beating on a 17 year old would be looked at is really severe. But now it just seems like he'll get away with it. Bad cops give a really bad look to the good ones.

The # of cops who get hit with these charges, and then are later dropped due to hung juries is pretty alarming. I feel bad for the kid.

Has there been people hanging out and making noise in that place constantly? It sounds like the guy was finally fed up. If he wasn't a cop, beating on a 17 year old would be looked at is really severe. But now it just seems like he'll get away with it. Bad cops give a really bad look to the good ones.

Originally Posted by kobe82410

not surprised
roll.gif
residential community in that median income bracket aren't gonna be tolerable of that kinda behavior. shoulda just
pimp.gif
at pq preserve

not surprised
roll.gif
residential community in that median income bracket aren't gonna be tolerable of that kinda behavior. shoulda just
pimp.gif
at pq preserve

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Does he have tints? Not that it justifies it but your boy could have been smarter about it and avoided the whole situation. Smoke in secluded areas.

I know "everyone" does it but it doesn't make it right.

The report says in front of the house, you say IN the car. Which one is it?
you know how the media doesnt get everything right
no lies, 100% positive that it was in the car. regardless, he still knew that a cop lived there and he still should have been smarter and went somewhere else to smoke. 

Back
Top Bottom