So my dog was attacked at the Vet today... lost part of his ear.

after spending a lot of time with my gf's golden retriever, she (the dog) has become family to me.
laugh.gif

damn. i feel sorry for your dog. i love labs. friendliest dogs ever. beautiful black chow up there as well.

Last edited:
wow i would of whooped the owners *** :smh:

sorry to hear that bruh i feel your pain. nobody fs with my dog hes like a son to me.

Pretty much. I'd be booking a lawyer right now for the assault charge I picked up earlier.

:lol: dudes acting like the other dog owner sicced (sp?) his dog on OP's dog.

Just have him pay for your dog's medical bill.

Sorry to hear that OP.
However, I have come across a couple tough Labs. I have a lab pit mix and he's pretty damn soft as well :smh:

Thanks for the sympathy and well wishes everyone. To the dude who said he earned his stripes, that's dope, I like that.

I'll post pics from my comp later. But my dog is the softest dog in the world, and he's 7. He's just an old chubby lab lol.

View media item 616126
View media item 616133
My 9 year old Golden Lab, laziest bum on the planet :lol: She partially tore her ACL a few weeks ago (don't ask me how :lol: :smh:) Already running around the house again tho :smokin Would've lost it if somebody's dog did that to her when I had to take her to vet. Definitely get the other dogs owner to pay up.

Last edited:
My homie Bowser.

He just turned 9 months.

Chillin' with his paw on his balls, just like his dad..

His homie, Butters...

Posing with his new Tuffy Toy, before he went on the week long quest of ripping it to shreds...

He's got his mommas ears. My wife HATES them...

Reactions: Ox.
why didnt the vets there sew his ear back on? even that the owner is clearly responisble

I'm all for dogs, pets and all that.  But are people really saying they'd kick the other dog, punch the owner and bite off his ear over this freak occurrence?  Granted, it could've been avoided, but dogs are gonna dog (hence the rule that you're supposed to take your dog to the car prior to paying).  Does it really warrant assaulting a human or a dog?  
mean.gif
mean.gif

If so, you're doing entirely too much.  

Please sue. If you own a dog that can potentially be aggressive, it is your job to make sure it doesn't come in contact with other dogs.

My dog doesn't deal with other dogs well because she wasn't treated well by her previous owners. 2 times in the past weeks dogs have gotten off their leashes while I'm walking her. The ******** who let their dogs run up to mine look at me like I'm the bad one when she gets protective...

Other than that my dog has no contact with dogs if she cannot be restrained via leash.

Should of clapped the owners shoulders, or the dogs shoulders, or both, then sued them OP.

Like I've mentioned in previous dogs thread... A good owner will have a good dog thats down with you for LIFE. He will bite a bullet for you, if possible push you out the way of an oncoming train, attack someone for you, comfort you in your pain, etc.

There's a reason why they're man's best friend. Would have been livid and started getting everything ready to sue for that day. Your dog may not trust other dogs again, and probably will not trust other bulldogs ever.

Back
Top Bottom